Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

PXL_20220921_200919964.jpg
Love them even more in hand. Extremely happy with mine. I was a little young to have these originally, but to have these now is pretty freaking special if you ask me.
Congrats, happy you have them. They are beautiful, man.

Lots of people post crease pictures and say they are bad quality because of it, like where else would the shoe bend at if not the toe? Forcefields make the shoe bend at the arch and can’t be good. Regardless, creasing is good because poor quality pleather will not crease, just bend upwards like those 2013 chicago 1s lol
I don’t want to go back to that era of no creasing. I’ve been wearing my Flint Red 13’s for well over a year and there is absolutely no creasing. The shoes are freaking trash and I hate them. The fake leather blows.

I actually despise these Red Flint’s because of it.

I think we're talking about two different things, differentiated by how large of a discrepancy there is between shoes. I sort through loads of shoes, buy and return multiples just to mix and match, and it's still often impossible to get two shoes that are exactly the same. But I'm probably talking about things you'd never see or notice, and you're talking about major differences like one shoe being tumbled and the other one not being tumbled, or looking absolutely completely different. If that's the case, I agree, which is why I go through the trouble I go through in the first place.

I simply stated that shoes are supposed to look alike and are supposed to be identical to each other. If a person can look, not stare and inspect. But look at a pair shoes and notice differences, then there's a problem with those shoes.

We all understand that nothing is perfect, but a pair of shoes are intended to and are made to be identical.

If I go to Walmart and pick out a pair of shoes, those shoes should be and most likely will be identical. That's what consumers expect.

And example I posted in a reply to you earlier. We shouldn't be able to look a $200 shoe and notice a difference not by inspecting, but just by looking at them.

1663793550347.jpeg

Again, that's what I'm talking about. Not a single thread or stitching out of place. Not a speckle or paint one millionth of a millimeter off.

If I go to the store now and pull 10 pairs of these out

1663793770129.jpeg

They're most likely going to look the same.

we have acquired a pair at retail.

i went through like 4 different pairs to find the best one

but i had no idea what i was looking for because i’m washed

i just know that you guys were complaining about pairs so i figured i was supposed to do it so i didn’t look like a noob

I have 3 pairs and I honestly haven't looked at the that hard or thoroughly. Reading through this thread is gonna make me take a harder look! :rofl:

One pair is for playing basketball in so I'm not really that worried about that pair.

I simply stated that shoes are supposed to look alike and are supposed to be identical to each other. If a person can look, not stare and inspect. But look at a pair shoes and notice differences, then there's a problem with those shoes.

We all understand that nothing is perfect, but a pair of shoes are intended to and are made to be identical.

If I go to Walmart and pick out a pair of shoes, those shoes should be and most likely will be identical. That's what consumers expect.

And example I posted in a reply to you earlier. We shouldn't be able to look a $200 shoe and notice a difference not by inspecting, but just by looking at them.

1663793550347.jpeg

Again, that's what I'm talking about. Not a single thread or stitching out of place. Not a speckle or paint one millionth of a millimeter off.

1663793770129.jpeg

Ayooo why you disrespect my pic like this fam? :rofl:

1663793550347.jpeg

1663793770129.jpeg

We're not really arguing, I get your point. All I was getting at from my side and a billion years of experience with retro Jordans is, differences like that aren't even uncommon whatsoever. At no point did I mean to imply I found those BIG differences acceptable. That's why I try to get the best pairs I can, but even doing that, sometimes you end up with the least imperfect pair as opposed to a perfect pair.
What really baffles me about it all is, how does this super inconsistent cut of the EP toe strips even occur? I'd think the various leather pieces of the shoes are produced/cut by machines, not by factory workers doing it by hand. Even then, I'd expect workers to be use a template or a jig or whatever that would prevent the pieces from being cut so differently. And if machines are cutting them, it makes even less sense.

Got them today. FedEx delivered it to the wrong place. They said the picture of proof shows it at a white building with a small plant. I thought about it and looked out the window and noticed a box across the street. It was my sneakers.

Id make them pay for em, their mistake

Back
Top Bottom