NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

Sounds like the issue some people had with the bred 4s where the pinky would be pinched.
I have the same problem with my breds, but I havent wore my fire reds yet.

Last edited:
Do 4s usually cause you problems? From reading in here for years, sounds like some people just have issues with 4s, similar to air trainer 3s; usually pinky toe issues. Lucky for me, these two models are my grails and I've never had issues wearing them, and TTS works perfect. Do you think a diff pair would resolve your issue, or this model just doesn't work for you?

Yep. Always go up.5 on 1Vs.

That might be good advice in general, but I have 3 pairs (What the?, PSG, and WNTR) of 10.5's that fit me fine. The Fire Red absolutely wrecked my heels and were much tighter across the bridge of my feet. I might try a strip of moleskin back there to see if it helps, but otherwise the shoes are unwearable for me.

It's very personal in terms of fit. I have a dozen 4s and they're all TTS for me with no issues/pain/rubbing.

It's very personal in terms of fit. I have a dozen 4s and they're all TTS for me with no issues/pain/rubbing.

Same, I wonder if those that posted about it have wide feet?

That might be good advice in general, but I have 3 pairs (What the?, PSG, and WNTR) of 10.5's that fit me fine. The Fire Red absolutely wrecked my heels and were much tighter across the bridge of my feet. I might try a strip of moleskin back there to see if it helps, but otherwise the shoes are unwearable for me.

Have you tried unlacing them fully and re-lacing while your feet are in the shoe? Might help with some of the pressure on top of your foot.

Do 4s usually cause you problems? From reading in here for years, sounds like some people just have issues with 4s, similar to air trainer 3s; usually pinky toe issues. Lucky for me, these two models are my grails and I've never had issues wearing them, and TTS works perfect. Do you think a diff pair would resolve your issue, or this model just doesn't work for you?
Same here never had pain in the 4s. Thank god those are definitely in my top 2. I would break my foot to fit in to them lol.

2C990602-2C10-4513-ABFD-AE4E039CAD2C.jpeg
9CF183C9-4A69-4D72-8B01-50F3F05147F1.jpeg
657CFB71-F9E2-4A14-9B7E-CB12E14E2FC7.jpeg
BCC5ECAE-DABE-4D9D-8463-A0DD12EA5CE6.jpeg

For me, these Fire Red IV's just fit smaller. I have an 11.5 in the recent White/Cement release and a 12 in the recent Black/Red. Both fit fine. I went with a 11.5 in these Fire Red IV's and they fit as if they were a size 11. Not in terms of the length, but the overall amount of room for the rest of the shoe. I wore them 1 day and felt like they were just crushing my foot.

How have you managed to wear the WCs what appear to be a fair amount and pretty much avoid the netting turning yellow? My first pair that I wore maybe 30 times total and never kept in direct sunlight still turned somewhat dingy. Not that I even care about that, but I'm curious how yours still look pretty white.

How have you managed to wear the WCs what appear to be a fair amount and pretty much avoid the netting turning yellow? My first pair that I wore maybe 30 times total and never kept in direct sunlight still turned somewhat dingy. Not that I even care about that, but I'm curious how yours still look pretty white.
I usually put them in the box with a silica gel packet to avoid moisture buildup. After the sole swap, these def one of the comfiest pairs I own.

Back
Top Bottom