NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

This is out of Nike’s control. It’s the weather causing delays.

I’m not talking about the weather; was referring to Nike “floating” tracking numbers.

Usually they don’t send out a tracking number until the package hits the shipping center.

Lesser retailers do this though; they’ll “float” a tracking number to have you think the parcel is moving only to find out the label was created. Actually shipping won’t happen for days, sometimes a week or longer.

7F22803E-8649-4853-95EA-C7EFDC50D72C.jpeg

UnDS.

I’m not talking about the weather; was referring to Nike “floating” tracking numbers.

Usually they don’t send out a tracking number until the package hits the shipping center.

Lesser retailers do this though; they’ll “float” a tracking number to have you think the parcel is moving only to find out the label was created. Actually shipping won’t happen for days, sometimes a week or longer.
My PSG's have tracking like this like no movement saying they will arrive on the 3rd. I doubt that date will stay.

jordman23 jordman23 does not play with OG's. He goes in every time. I think its dope af. If I wasn't interested in so many cross categories this would be a no brainer every time. :nthat:
I'm in to a ridiculous amount of different shoes and I buy them but I'm kind of to the point where I only get OGs with Jordans. There are some exceptions but there used to be so much extraneous Jordan CWs I would buy that would end up not mattering very much to me down the line. A lot of the Retro+ stuff from the past has ended up looking pretty dated as well lol.

Unboxed two pair today. My left foot is feeling cramped and the right heel pull tab has broken skin. But 32 years after not even bothering to ask my parents, it still feels good.

Guess which pair landed in a muddy puddle 2 minutes after this picture was taken. Peppa Pig gotta go.

DF2CE0A7-A8F5-45F2-889A-DCA3CB8159CD.jpeg

Unboxed two pair today. My left foot is feeling cramped and the right heel pull tab has broken skin. But 32 years after not even bothering to ask my parents, it still feels good.

Guess which pair landed in a muddy puddle 2 minutes after this picture was taken. Peppa Pig gotta go.

DF2CE0A7-A8F5-45F2-889A-DCA3CB8159CD.jpeg
Peppa Pig could motivate dogs to seek out muddy puddles lol.

Actually, I think it was the left shoes that mostly looked good, while most of the right ones were very boxy unless you got lucky. Either way, the pair above is looking good.
so many things Jordan Brand needs to start caring about. at this price point, stitching should be good, leather should at least be some kind of full grain, and the sneakers should be aligned. Stitching straight up atrocious. Cutting corners all the time. Got lucky with the toe box, but its unfortunate that they churn out models to the lowest standard. I'm all for a higher price point for better quality, but this aint it. And as people have criticized above, the shape. These aren't even mid tops. Start caring about your brand jb.

Back
Top Bottom