NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

SNKRS pair came in. No defects outside of some bleeding of red on the tongue tag. Other than that, the left shoe slant is perfect, while, as expected, the right toe is boot cut. Given all of the pics we've seen here, looks like most right shoes have the boot toe, so I'm not optimistic that my DSG pair will be any better. All things considered, happy to have them, and can't wait to wear them!

Usually say people are being nitpicky as hell but from some of these photos shared the defects are crazy as hell and should not be acceptable.
Lumps different heights stitching all over the place is doing too much.
Theres other drops people could focus 200 on instead of paying for a half *** effort.
As for paying 400 down the road?
**** no, perhaps a lame would but never that for any rational minded individual with intelligence and that goes for any release unless a limited considered somewhat grail worthy.
Like you said though, it’s a rarity. As an engineer in a family of engineers, I’m the only one that has such an affinity for shoes. After I explained it as an appreciation for functional art they could wrap their head around it. Rational minded individuals with intelligence are absolutely few and far between and a lot of posts on this forum prove that point.

This is a forum for people to discuss shoes. Of course there are going to be complaints and a lot of them. To be bothered by that is irrational, and to complain about complaining is ironic as is spending time to write a post about how other people should be spending their time during a pandemic. The low IQs in here scream at me with their unfounded sense of superiority and it does entertain I will say that :lol:
Some Of Y’all Need Bigger **** To Worry About :smh:

Reading Some Of These Comments/Complaints Is Cringy AF :lol:
Talk about cringey. Telling other people what they should or shouldn’t be worried about on an internet message board. And then capitalizing the first letter in each word seems like unnecessary extra effort and adds to the cringe factor :lol:

This is awesome. It's really professional. What would have taken it over the top is if you would have numbered the comments and numbered the corresponding item/part of the shoe on the pics so we can easily see what you're referring to. A+
Thank you! And yeah I dunno why I hadn't thought of that but next time I do a comparison post like that I'll be sure to include that for sure.

I got my first pair, I like the shape, the toe not so much. Shape isn't perfect but it's great.

20201201_122224.jpg

20201201_122246.jpg

It's not the 99 but its infinitely better than the banana-duck shapes we've been getting, like these What Thes.
20201201_122306.jpg

My current mood:
pip_o_GIFSoup.com.gif

Passed with no regret.. I figured the pairs on here were just the exception and not the rule but after seeing 3 loved ones and a couple of my friends' pairs in hand, I'm still in disbelief in how messed up that leather what was JB thinking

Like you said though, it’s a rarity. As an engineer in a family of engineers, I’m the only one that has such an affinity for shoes. After I explained it as an appreciation for functional art they could wrap their head around it. Rational minded individuals with intelligence are absolutely few and far between and a lot of posts on this forum prove that point.

This is a forum for people to discuss shoes. Of course there are going to be complaints and a lot of them. To be bothered by that is irrational, and to complain about complaining is ironic as is spending time to write a post about how other people should be spending their time during a pandemic. The low IQs in here scream at me with their unfounded sense of superiority and it does entertain I will say that :lol:

Talk about cringey. Telling other people what they should or shouldn’t be worried about on an internet message board. And then capitalizing the first letter in each word seems like unnecessary extra effort and adds to the cringe factor :lol:

Ok Mr. Engineer :lol:

I know many of you have a better eye for this stuff, but which “pair” is the best for whatever reason(s)? Thanks!

Attachments

• 54B118CB-D730-46A2-8484-1F6D37FE0E71.jpeg
    54B118CB-D730-46A2-8484-1F6D37FE0E71.jpeg
    443.8 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
I know many of you have a better eye for this stuff, but which “pair” is the best for whatever reasons(s)? Thanks!
Why does the left shoe look pretty good with a little slant on the toe, but every right pair I have seen is nothing but a big box????? So glad I passed

Finishline pair touched down and these are a tiny bit worse than the ones I got from the shock drop...another crooked right tongue (elastic inside is uneven), and the toe box on that shoe is a solid 1/4 inch taller. I must have pissed off the shoe gods or something.

Hopefully I can make 1 good pair out of my orders.

0D80A58B-F22E-4C55-8CEF-4240DA4E0B0B.jpeg F6751951-4894-41CB-89A6-214900B420E9.jpeg

Last edited:
Finishline pair touched down and these are a tiny bit worse than the ones I got from the shock drop...another crooked right tongue (elastic inside is uneven), and the toe box on that shoe is a solid 1/4 inch taller. I must have pissed off the shoe gods or something.

Hopefully I can make 1 good pair out of my orders.

0D80A58B-F22E-4C55-8CEF-4240DA4E0B0B.jpeg F6751951-4894-41CB-89A6-214900B420E9.jpeg
Here is my point, Left Show Slant right shoe big *** box

Yep...the "left shoe factory" f****d up the mold, cuts, tongue stitching, etc. The product manager and design lead for this release must be pretty pissed I would think.

Won two in store raffles and picked up on Saturday. Unfortunately only one pair is actually good. The other is too embarrassing to post so I’ll be returning those. Also hit FNL online on release day so waiting for those. Would love to keep 2 but the chances of getting 2 good pairs is slim
1606862610999.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom