NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

Consider yourself lucky. I seen some terrible pairs that look used. Jb know people copping online and shooting more stock that way... people can't say no to shoes they can't examine first. Anyways like dude said, people will still hype em and buy em and run the prices up.
Yeah that was my point, I DO consider this pair a lucky pair. And it's still not what it should be. It's like, alright, Nike, you don't want to fix all the issues that M marztharealist points out, which are all hugely valid, then fine. Change the shape, change the height, all of the dumb changes you insist on compared to the OGs and '99s. But ****, at least use some halfway decent leather and don't produce shoes that don't come close to matching each other and that come with loads of weird creases and bumps and wrinkles right out of the box. No excuse for that, not at $100 and certainly not at $200.

Yeah that was my point, I DO consider this pair a lucky pair. And it's still not what it should be. It's like, alright, Nike, you don't want to fix all the issues that M marztharealist points out, which are all hugely valid, then fine. Change the shape, change the height, all of the dumb changes you insist on compared to the OGs and '99s. But ****, at least use some halfway decent leather and don't produce shoes that don't come close to matching each other and that come with loads of weird creases and bumps and wrinkles right out of the box. No excuse for that, not at $100 and certainly not at $200.
Right! They used to give us way better quality, maybe not the cut and branding we wanted but atleast the shoes held up well and didn't look fugazzi out the box. Like worse then fakes nowadays....and they try and get the branding and shapes correct but cheap the **** out on materials. They reaching hard lol.

Look at these foams I recently received from nike. They had me all the way ****** up!!! 😡😡😡 80% wouldn't wipe off with bleach wipes either.

Attachments

• IMG_20201201_024054.jpg
    IMG_20201201_024054.jpg
    289.3 KB · Views: 574
Right! They used to give us way better quality, maybe not the cut and branding we wanted but atleast the shoes held up well and didn't look fugazzi out the box. Like worse then fakes nowadays....and they try and get the branding and shapes correct but cheap the **** out on materials. They reaching hard lol.
The thing that really sucks in the end is--and again, I say this with a relatively pretty good pair--it just kinda kills the whole fun and experience of it all. I should be super geeked to have these sitting here next to me right now, and instead I'm more like, well, at least I finally got a version of them again 31 years after the kid me had the OGs, and gee wasn't I lucky to not get an utterly jacked-up pair. You know what I mean? That is NOT what getting these again should feel like :lol:

The thing that really sucks in the end is--and again, I say this with a relatively pretty good pair--it just kinda kills the whole fun and experience of it all. I should be super geeked to have these sitting here next to me right now, and instead I'm more like, well, at least I finally got a version of them again 31 years after the kid me had the OGs, and gee wasn't I lucky to not get an utterly jacked-up pair. You know what I mean? That is NOT what getting these again should feel like :lol:
Naw I get it, your happy to have em but not awwed enough to go for the double up, especially with how terrible most pairs are. I bet stockx is littered with b grade pairs. Alot of unhappy people next week, watch.

I always get cashback for jordans on ebates
This is the first time I tried the method of logging in thru desktop for snkrs then doing the where’s my cashback and it worked
Man who you telling lol. Jordans, air maxes, socks, rocks whatever. Cashback will be added. These 15% days be a blessing. Stacked with military codes and whatever else, damn near giving away money.
Pretty sure the product page said they wouldn't ship until Dec 5th or something similar.

Edit:
1606759151627.png
Wait????? So it's actually come to this? Pre ordering kicks on release day🤔 the game all the way fd up. The end is near frfr.

Naw I get it, your happy to have em but not awwed enough to go for the double up, especially with how terrible most pairs are. I bet stockx is littered with b grade pairs. Alot of unhappy people next week, watch.

EXACTLY
To that point, even if I wanted to double, I wouldn't dream of it because I know the odds are that the next pair would be effed the eff up LOL

Question is. This only comes after this all ends (not the pandemic, but this whole selling out the minute they go on sale and what not.) and shoes sit, and they have to make the changes. But...when do you think it ends? I really don't know myself. I had to get out in 2006 because this was getting frustrating, and I came back when the Nike Air branding came back. The first shoe I noticed this on was way back in later 2003 when the pair of Black/Red 12s that retroed were absolutely horrible, one actually ripped in the midfoot and completely separated during my 3rd wear the following spring. It was ridiculous...from a legit shoe bought at Footlocker. Over the next 3 years the QC got weaker as the hype got larger. Until I just said "**** it" and just moved over to whenever Nike would retro an 80s or 90s Nike Basketball sneaker from 2006-2015. When does it get better? They've got a lot of people (me included sadly) by bringing back the OG branding and what not...sadly it seems to be slipping again. When does this current overhype or whatever this is going on now stop? Because THAT'S when the shoes get better. Well, ****, I have to get ready for work. First day back to the office after being out for over 3 weeks with the damn Rona (it sucked)

some exposed glue, and minor creasing.

It really is effing crazy pathetic how suspect this release is in terms of QC and the inconsistencies. Those are the only things that ARE consistent for these. The couple little issues my one and only pair has would normally sort of irritate me--mostly it's pretty much just the fact the cuts of the toe rands aren't equal on the sides between the left and right shoes--but on this release, I basically feel like I have a flawless, pristine pair. I can't imagine getting a better pair without mixing and matching, and even then, the leather and shape and cut is still "meh" at best. My actual toe heights and cuts are pretty close to each other, thank god. Point is, in 2020 with modern manufacturing and supply chains, it's ridiculous we're seeing so many of the same issues over and over again with so many pairs. I'm glad people aren't eating it up as much as usual.
Can everyone stop calling it leather, cuz it’s not

Congrats to everyone who copped, I took Ls on flx, fnl, Hibbets, and snkrs. Not paying retail for something I just kind of wanted. Now wht/cement 4's I'd have paid ALOT more over retail. Still got mine 16' pair, but yelloing is starting to bother me.

It’s been years for me. Got lucky with the TS1 high drop and even those didn’t come with a receipt. . .

No I think they do the "green" paperless thing you can get it online I think. Same with returns you have to get the packing info online.

Man who you telling lol. Jordans, air maxes, socks, rocks whatever. Cashback will be added. These 15% days be a blessing. Stacked with military codes and whatever else, damn near giving away money.

They just added $20 to each of my Champs orders.....only emailed once and they just threw it on there. Too bad Dosh took the foot stores off for the day, that woulda been another $15-20

Around holiday seasons with the amount of orders going through, they just approve everything even if it's supposed to be excluded

They just added $20 to each of my Champs orders.....only emailed once and they just threw it on there. Too bad Dosh took the foot stores off for the day, that woulda been another $15-20

Around holiday seasons with the amount of orders going through, they just approve everything even if it's supposed to be excluded

DOSH applied $20 for my FNL order...that got cancelled though so DOSH will likely cancel that.

Same song and dance with every OG retro 🤣🤣🤣

people just complain about everything this day and age lol

just waiting for people to bring out the iron 😱😱😱
It’s not that that concerns me so much as these things having bubbles and stains fresh out of the box. The shape and whatever is what it is at this point, but it’s a matter of defective shoes. We shouldn’t have to worry about getting a defective sneaker after paying 200 retail. You know what I mean?

Usually say people are being nitpicky as hell but from some of these photos shared the defects are crazy as hell and should not be acceptable.
Lumps different heights stitching all over the place is doing too much.
Theres other drops people could focus 200 on instead of paying for a half *** effort.
As for paying 400 down the road?
**** no, perhaps a lame would but never that for any rational minded individual with intelligence and that goes for any release unless a limited considered somewhat grail worthy.

Usually say people are being nitpicky as hell but from some of these photos shared the defects are crazy as hell and should not be acceptable.
Lumps different heights stitching all over the place is doing too much.
Theres other drops people could focus 200 on instead of paying for a half *** effort.
As for paying 400 down the road?
**** no, perhaps a lame would but never that for any rational minded individual with intelligence and that goes for any release unless a limited considered somewhat grail worthy.
Go on StockX most if not all shoes on there shouldn’t be the price they are. I have 3 pairs of banned 1s, I wear 1 and have 2 on ice, and in no world should they go for $1000. People are led to believe it’s acceptable but I know I have a house to buy and if 1 pair ends up netting me 825, I’m not going to complain. I complained when resale was being normalized now I just accept it, greed always wins.

DOSH applied $20 for my FNL order...that got cancelled though so DOSH will likely cancel that.

Yup they'll remove it unfortunately. FNL is always on Dosh, but the Foot Sites come and go. Dosh doesn't play that game. Ebates ain't on top of their ish like that

Go on StockX most if not all shoes on there shouldn’t be the price they are. I have 3 pairs of banned 1, I wear 1 and have 2 on ice, and in world should they go for $1000. People are led to believe it’s acceptable but I know I have a house to buy and if 1 pair ends up netting me 800 I’m not going to complain. I complained when resale was being normalized now I just accept it
Rational minded individual with intelligence.
Its a rarity these days but not all are lost and certainly not myself.

Back
Top Bottom