Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I only don't like creases that are deep. My pair already has some stress marks and creases but it still retains its shape. It's when the creases alter the shape that makes the shoe look bad to me. Hence why I hated the DMP 1s si much. Toe box looked like a wave pool

Last edited:

Who cares about creasing? 

Kids and people that aren't used to wearing shoes with good quality leather.
I'm 32. I dont care for creasing if I can avoid it, but i dont freak out about it either. It's gonna happen eventually on basically every shoe... Oh and if you think these OG WC4's are made of "good quality leather" than you aren't used to wearing it either...

This....

The older generation didn't like creases bruh. It's the newer generation that says it give it character.
Ya that does seem to be the case. I also think it depends on the shoe. Creasing bothers me less on Jordan 1'sfor example...

Who cares about creasing? 

Kids and people that aren't used to wearing shoes with good quality leather.
I'm 32. I dont care for creasing if I can avoid it, but i dont freak out about it either. It's gonna happen eventually on basically every shoe... Oh and if you think these OG WC4's are made of "good quality leather" than you aren't used to wearing it either...

This....

The older generation didn't like creases bruh. It's the newer generation that says it give it character.
Ya that does seem to be the case. I also think it depends on the shoe. Creasing bothers me less on Jordan 1'sfor example...

Creasing was a reason why I loved foams so much when I was younger. Those joints stay fresh until the sole dies :lol:

I wore mine for a month almost everyday and a few of the stitching on the left shoe around the toebox has started to loosen. The midsole paint around the heel on both shoes have already started to crack like a joke.

Just face the fact that JB remastered quality is still not on par with OG spec and just wear the shoes to the ground. Probably will never buy another pair ever again but I'm enjoying every minute of it wearing my WC4s.

What actually surprised me the most is that the shoes are very comfy when worn with thick old school vintage Jordan socks and not the newer Nike tech / jumpman advance socks.
Pictures, or it didn't happen.

worn them for a week straight and these things are so darn comfortable :pimp:
2empkpe.jpg

Still a little salty I missed the FNL restock. I'm sure there might be another one before summer.

Broke mind out yesterday, and wow the comfort is great (is there a zoom bag in the forefoot)

Last edited:
Nice pic bro !!! ^^^ ive been wearing my pair A LOT also since Rd and besides some light creasing...they look and feel great. No cracks or chipping to report.

Last edited:
Nice pic bro !!! ^^^ ive been wearing my pair A LOT also since Rd and besides some light creasing...they look and feel great. No cracks or chipping to report.
Thanks fam.

Mine show no signs of cracks or chips as well [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Dude talkin bout 2018 droppin again loooool....I know lately bordos chis these and more returned faster but they also remastered the recent drops...I really do feel a long time before these drop again...could care less just talkin...blah

Dude talkin bout 2018 droppin again loooool....I know lately bordos chis these and more returned faster but they also remastered the recent drops...I really do feel a long time before these drop again...could care less just talkin...blah

Yea it'll be a while before these drop again... Thats why I'm not just dogN these out to get a double..

Toebox comparison between New Balance x Horween 998 (my most expensive sneaker) and WC4 (I beat these exclusively in snowy winter weather)

All quality leather goods both synthetic or genuine will definitely crease.  If you want something close to 80s/90s synthetic leather feel then you'll probably be happier with Adidas/Reebok instead.

Last edited:
Not sure if this has been anwered, but will these crumble in time like all 4's or are these made differently?  This will determine if I double up or not. 
nerd.gif

At the rate I wear shoes, these should last me a solid 3-5 years.

Last edited:
Not sure if this has been anwered, but will these crumble in time like all 4's or are these made differently?  This will determine if I double up or not. :nerd:  

At the rate I wear shoes, these should last me a solid 3-5 years.

These will take a lot longer to crumble if at all. The midsoles are made much different than the OG's and 1999's. My 2004 Cool Greys which I have since the day after of release show absolutely no signs of crumbling. You will have midsole paint chipping and that might be it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom