Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I sure do hope so @GetBack. Three pairs will be had, F'd up, butchered shape and all.

laugh.gif

The BEST Air Jordan model, and my FAVORITE colorway of all-time.
White/Cement and Black/Cement 3 and 4 with the Nike Air branding is all I need in my collection.

Not sure if this has been anwered, but will these crumble in time like all 4's or are these made differently?  This will determine if I double up or not. 
nerd.gif

At the rate I wear shoes, these should last me a solid 3-5 years.
These will take a lot longer to crumble if at all. The midsoles are made much different than the OG's and 1999's. My 2004 Cool Greys which I have since the day after of release show absolutely no signs of crumbling. You will have midsole paint chipping and that might be it.
Can you please provide the source of this?  I'd like to know what specifically is different about the midsoles.  Thanks.

Not sure if this has been anwered, but will these crumble in time like all 4's or are these made differently?  This will determine if I double up or not. :nerd:  

At the rate I wear shoes, these should last me a solid 3-5 years.

These will take a lot longer to crumble if at all. The midsoles are made much different than the OG's and 1999's. My 2004 Cool Greys which I have since the day after of release show absolutely no signs of crumbling. You will have midsole paint chipping and that might be it.

Can you please provide the source of this?  I'd like to know what specifically is different about the midsoles.  Thanks.
the chemical build up when theyre made

Open vs closed cell PU. They still crumble in very humid environments, I'll link a dead Burgundy 5 in a bit.

One is pourous (moisture in)
One isn't (harder)

Not me, I like the diversity he brought with Reebok. Its what makes the hobby so interesting, Clyde with Avia, Mailman with those Catapults.....
Same. The Questions are one of my top 5 sneakers of all time.

Not me, I like the diversity he brought with Reebok. Its what makes the hobby so interesting, Clyde with Avia, Mailman with those Catapults.....

Same. The Questions are one of my top 5 sneakers of all time.

I'd trade the questions in for MORE quality AI sig shoes.
His line fell off real hard too soon. Reebok just wasn't make hits with him after the 3 or 4 IMO.

I honestly doubt the Bred 4's or the Military Blues will be coming out this year sadly, it's been months we haven't seen any new pictures.

I honestly doubt the Bred 4's or the Military Blues will be coming out this year sadly, it's been months we haven't seen any new pictures.
Those were fakes by David, one of the worst in his lineup of GMs. If they had the quality of his Undftd 4 fakes, you'd see me rocking those.

Reported for posting fakes, if you don't see those widow's peaks you're blind.

jk

OG tongue is hot garbage though, but so is the 99's netting and the 2006+ midsole density.

Last edited:
 ​
I feel you @X-Alt, on the OG tongue. Even though they're still perfect to me. The netting is the only thing on the 99's that looks bad IMO. However, it's still not a deal breaker. Here's some pics for you NTers to see what I mean...
 ​
Disclaimer: I would've put this in the Black/Cement 4 thread I started, but @AirThompson locked it.
 ​
OG's
 ​
 ​
 ​
Pics I took of my recently obtained 1999's...
 ​
smokin.gif
 ​
 ​
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 ​
I just scored that OG Nike Air hang tag, y'all already know I had to do it!!!
 ​
laugh.gif
 ​
Anyways, on the next retro. If we could get the OG, or 99 shape/height. OG netting, 99 tongue, along with OG comfort, I'd be super satisfied.
 ​
But y'all know we're goin' to get 2016 mold, with durabuck if we're lucky...

Last edited:
2016 mold is fine IMHO. Yes it's a low top, but the shape is more suited to the current look. The low top 4's shape is equal to old 3\4 tops, the CG 4s did a service by fixing the slanted toebox, the 2012's decided to turn it into a ski jump as it was once said.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom