Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Couple flaws, for the price tag they are....quality control needs some attention

View media item 1917048View media item 1917050

According to one of Nike's top customer support reps, these defects are considered to be completely acceptable. SMH

"I'm truly sorry that your shoes were not received as expected and sincerely apologize for the continued issues you've experienced with our launch products. Your feedback has been forwarded to our internal Quality Team for process improvement opportunities. We greatly appreciate you taking he time to share your concerns regarding your experience, please know it is a matter we take seriously and with great consideration. With that said, it is important to keep in mind that not all material is perfect. We inspect all products for quality, but some products may occasionally have slight manufacturing or shipping blemishes."

Excuses, excuses. B-grades are a thing of the past.

Shot a photo last night of my Cements. I hate how these run big. I thought I scored big time but turns out these are a half size to big and I have Toro's too and still didn't learn. God damn it.

cements-1.png

^Kind of looks like moisture got into the material. Should be able to iron that out.

Last edited:
if i order a bad pair from VIlla, would i be able to return them to Nike?

Yeah but I would take off any store specific stickers if they put any on the box. I don't know if they do but all the main chains do. It's kind of like why should we give you store credit when you bought them somewhere else.

Geeeeezus!

Not worth what was paid (just my opinion), but some people might like that.

Seems that most guys in here wouldn't care because they feel honored to have been able to obtain a pair of poorly manufactured shoes. Nike's serving out L's, and people are happy to accept them as a W.

^Nike has a really good return policy, so why not return them for a refund?

You lose nothing, but time.

Last edited:
According to one of Nike's top customer support reps, these defects are considered to be completely acceptable. SMH

"I'm truly sorry that your shoes were not received as expected and sincerely apologize for the continued issues you've experienced with our launch products. Your feedback has been forwarded to our internal Quality Team for process improvement opportunities. We greatly appreciate you taking he time to share your concerns regarding your experience, please know it is a matter we take seriously and with great consideration. With that said, it is important to keep in mind that not all material is perfect. We inspect all products for quality, but some products may occasionally have slight manufacturing or shipping blemishes."

Excuses, excuses. B-grades are a thing of the past.

That pretty much means we got your money already and we don't give a haha! I don't know if complaining with this release is a good idea. They might just go back to that "crease free" cardboard stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems that most guys in here wouldn't care because they feel honored to have been able to obtain a pair of poorly manufactured shoes. Nike's serving out L's, and people are happy to accept them as a W.
To obtain these at retail, you bet they happy. That's just the lottery part of ordering online.
These are on local craigslist for a few dollars above retail.
If I had the extra cash laying around id cop and possibly use them for future trades.

A DS Nike Air WC IV is not an L by any means no matter if they have pencil, pen marks or some creasing. Almost everyone got a pair and that's definitely a good thing. It would've sucked if they were all perfect but production was only 20-50k. Then everyone in this thread would be going crazy trying to get a pair by any means. The marks are fixable. The creasing isn't but it's not a deal breaker. I definitely wouldn't turn down this shoe if the only pair I was able to get had one of these problems. Nobody is gonna get on their knees and point out some small pen marks or speckles on the air unit. Both of my pairs have no flaws. You're more likely to hear more from people that got defective merchandise with any kind of product.

Can we see some on feet pics fams?

Haven't seen many of those, but plenty of flaw(s) pics.

I'm gonna wear some black H&M skinnys and a grey henley or a black tee. Does anyone else here hate the Skinny Levis? I think they're the 510s

Back
Top Bottom