Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Someone a few pages back said that it is possible to touch up the splattered paint speckles. Can someone walk me thru how that process works? I'm definitely up for keeping mine but would like to clean up the splatter.

Thanks!

Mad I read this thread at work an ya activated my anxiety so I came home and opened up my beautifully double boxed nike pair to make sure they didn't have any major issues.  You all need to return your sneakers and use that to begin treating your OCD.  I thought I was bad.  All these people talking about flaws but when I dm them they not selling or returning.. fascinating

Does anyone know if there's a video showing how to tie the shoelace knot of these shoes that came from the factory?  I tried searching on YouTube, but I couldn't find this specific knot.

Does anyone know if there's a video showing how to tie the shoelace knot of these shoes that came from the factory?  I tried searching on YouTube, but I couldn't find this specific knot.
Why? Tried them on and trying to make them look factory laced again to sell? just pulling your chain :lol:

Last edited:

is somebody trying to pass off a pair of kicks as DS never tried on?
laugh.gif

I read pages and pages today, and it made waiting in anticipation to get home from work to get my pair that much harder.... but I made it... and, far different from most of the posts in here, I am quite happy with my pair! Nothing major to report except I'm happy I got these for retail! View media item 1917024

I always double up on a shoe I really like, but what's funny is my first pair always lasts me it's like I never need to or get to have a chance to wear the 2nd DS pair. I think I may stop doubling up because of that to save money lol. I think 1 pair can last you a long while.

One pair will last me forever as well, unless some unfortunate event occurs. Only people who really need to double up are the ones that wear shoes daily or really beat on them for sports, yard work, etc. I can understand kids might wear these to school daily and may need a back up for the next yr or two.

thanks joe. they are, but i already sent them back to villa on my lunch break today. plus the refund from using your receipt would go to you, unless you paid straight cash.
Yea I charged it to my card. But I remember returning the ko's and hares at a Nike store and they ask me if I wanted the money put back to the same card, I told them no because the card was no longer active. They said its fine I can use a different card.

Or u can try saying u brought these from resale and it came with a receipt, I wouldn't see why they wouldn't allow u to return.

Got my pair in today, no complaints. I just hope the paint doesn't crack. TI just need the black cement pair to complete my set. Though I find the oreos to be a better match to these.

View media item 1917020View media item 1917021View media item 1917025View media item 1917028View media item 1917032View media item 1917034View media item 1917039My 2012s and 2016s
Flaws show are the netting on the 2016s, both pairs were not glued down like the 2012s. 2012 netting >2016
The leather was a good upgrade.
Another flaw on one of the 2016s was by the ankle...i assume when the while is worn that yellowish fabric is the under color?
I dont expect all pairs to be perfect, still glad I was fortunate to grab a 2nd to put on ice.

Enjoy the pics.

Back
Top Bottom