Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I

So i guess walmart and other companies that have ppl making clothes in buildings that collapse  have a great track record... I get what you are saying... But im saying dont single out one company when you have other companies that are worse...
They don't have a great track record, what I'm saying is Nike received a lot more media attention over the decades than other companies and that doesn't mean its not going on elsewhere, of course it is, I've never denied that.

We aren't able to have the things we have in America if it wasn't for sweatshop labor. We couldn't live like we do as Americans if it wasn't on the backs of these poor workers in countries who grind out their souls for shoesoles.

Its weird how the 88s were a much more limited shoe,  but resell for them isn't  that high.  I was lucky enough to cop 2 pairs on RD and still have one DS.   I remember having WC3 and BC3s in high school back in 88.
88's Resale is not that high?????? I can't get a size 11 below $500  Let me know where i can get cheaper

Happened earlier today to a few of us, including myself.

Did you not get an order confirmation page after you went through the checkout process?

Nah, I went and checked out via PayPal and right after I did that it sent me back to the payment page on FNL but PayPal sent me an email saying it sent my funds. So I was thinking I was good [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Nah, I went and checked out via PayPal and right after I did that it sent me back to the payment page on FNL but PayPal sent me an email saying it sent my funds. So I was thinking I was good [emoji]128532[/emoji]
Nah, you gotta wait for FNL to show the page that the order was successful and youll get an order confirmation number. It'll get sent to your email as well.

Sorry man that sucks.

I still haven't got a shipping confirmation but not holding my breath.

keep missing these restocks...everyone eating good and im out here starving 
embarassed.gif

Quote:
Of course, but Nike obviously doesn't have a blind eye to the billion dollar resale market. Increase the price and stock so more are able to cop, take away the potential earnings resellers would make. Flood the market with Js people want to buy., last year people couldn't keep up with all the releases so sneakers were sitting.

I ain't going to complain, I hope places like Solesupremacy go out of business (which in a recent Twitter chat the dude who owns the place doesn't think he'll be around in 20 years).

I can't agree with you on this. They're just like every other reseller but they have alot of positives about them. I've been able to grab a few pair in trades and some at a reasonable price that I didn't catch years ago. Also, I've sold my fair share of shoes to them and receive fair prices. Much better than dealing with flakiness on eBay. They're A1 and I'll continue to deal with them.

Swapped pairs are sitting around 350 if you need the water.

Tell me where, when and how I can get a swapped pair in a size 12. Right now x-alt x-alt .

Got a sz 12 in cart and got the checkout errors...now oos on the sz 12 eff them wtf...

The same thing happened to me @HITMAN40. I was on there as soon as @vig09 posted that link up too. I tried to put my winner circle coupon in, and check out using PayPal. They said I had to enter it at the billing screen.

Then, the site timed out, and had to open two more tabs to get it back working. By time I did all that, I tried to check out again with PayPal.... And then here comes that damn waiting screen. 5 minutes later, I got through, tried to check out, BAM!!!! Sold outta my size.

Aw well, there goes my triple up. Anyways, good f'in luck to everyone who got through. I haven't struck out on FinishLine since 2013.

Last edited:
I have swore off FNL since last August because their site is the worst out of them all for releases.

PayPal transactions with them suck and are sketch with the 4-6 pendings you end up with; I have have found just using a saved card with them works the "best"

Don't waste time and enter your Winner's Circle stuff. Pay as quick as you can and then call back once you receive them and have customer service manually add it to your account for you. 

I lucked up on mine by the grace of Jesus (friend owed me money & he happened to win a raffle in my size for a pair), but having another pair is tempting. They look so good and are so comfy 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom