Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Lol @ y'all thinking Kanye is really that important. Nike is doing just fine with the celebs they do have.
Man Drake is not in there designing shoes he is just getting special Jordan colorways that's not special man. Simply look at the stocks of the 3 companies and the players each has.
I type celebs and Drake was the only person you zero'd in on, athletes are celebs also young man. Nike is, and will always be the highest selling sportswear company. You Kanye stans are very delusional.

I'm getting my pair tomorrow, but I wanted to double up so I went to 4 different malls around me... Foot Locker (x4), Finish Line (x4), Footaction (x4), Champs (x4) total of 16 different stores, none of them had any sizes left.  So much for these "sitting"... I know all areas are different, but literally NO SIZES left lol.

Anyone else having issues with the SNKRS app? Evey single shoe says "SOLD OUT" even the low 5's that don't even release till Saturday. I can't look at my order history cause it's says "Out Of Bounds try again later" NDC has the updated status of my package. But for some reason the SNKRS app is not working. It's updated and everything. Maybe I should delete and re-install?
getting the Same thing on my end since yesterday. Ever since NDC updated the shipping last night..... this release has been weirder than this NJ weather.

Stop quoting me. You can keep writing about me but just stop quoting me. It would have been fun to keep going but you are denying reality and trying to tell the author of a post what he meant by it when he's telling you otherwise. Everybody won on this release including you, so the negativity has no place on here.
It's easy to "tell me otherwise" after the fact homie. Especially since I called you out on your logical fallacies. 

Negativity? You're the one getting sensitive about a dude making a small jab. 

I don't see the difference in quoting you or not. But if you're the sensitive then by all means....

View media item 1913210

I really don't care what people call a shoe. He Got Blah, Flu Games, Candy Cane eww, Cherry UGHHH, etc. call it what you want as long as people know what you're referring to.

But for the love of humanity... how are Black Cements, Breds? Joints barely have red, and the shoe is predominately grey.

It's faster to say bred than black cements. Everything is abbreviated now. I just roll with it even though it sounds stupid.....oh well...[/quo
Lol at ppl saying nike is hurting in a thread for a pair of shoes that released in 1989 and sold out for a 5th time.
this one release has me thinking Nike is booming more than ever. They were selling themselves short with the limited releases. It built hype at first but I think it limited sales as of late. This is pretty awesome to see.

I type celebs and Drake was the only person you zero'd in on, athletes are celebs also young man. Nike is, and will always be the highest selling sportswear company. You Kanye stans are very delusional.

I know this but does Nike have curry.... Cam newton... James harden... Does anyone even wear lebrons or KDs? Kobe is on his way out you really think he has appeal like Jordan?

Stop quoting me. You can keep writing about me but just stop quoting me. It would have been fun to keep going but you are denying reality and trying to tell the author of a post what he meant by it when he's telling you otherwise. Everybody won on this release including you, so the negativity has no place on here.
It's easy to "tell me otherwise" after the fact homie. Especially since I called you out on your logical fallacies. 

Negativity? You're the one getting sensitive about a dude making a small jab. 

I don't see the difference in quoting you or not. But if you're the sensitive then by all means....
Reading comprehension.

Locked?! LOL because people don't agree with you on something? Maybe just maybe this isn't the place for the discussion.. My man said "lock it" :rofl:

You were at the last board meeting?
From an outsiders perspective, looking at your conversation about the board meetings... Just curious, were you at the last board meeting?  Because if not, how do you know they don't talk about "hype"?  It's common sense Nike sits around talking about projected sales, which could be looked at as "hype" or "buzz" and "trending" etc.  Just my opinion...

You were at the last board meeting?
From an outsiders perspective, looking at your conversation about the board meetings... Just curious, were you at the last board meeting?  Because if not, how do you know they don't talk about "hype"?  It's common sense Nike sits around talking about projected sales, which could be looked at as "hype" or "buzz" and "trending" etc.  Just my opinion...
I sat in on the conference call :smile:

I know this but does Nike have curry.... Cam newton... James harden... Does anyone even wear lebrons or KDs? Kobe is on his way out you really think he has appeal like Jordan?
seen plenty of people in NY with Lebrons,KDs and also Kyrie's

Back
Top Bottom