Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Got my pair, I'm happy. For those still trying to find a pair, good luck and I hope you locate a pair for yourself. The rest of you have fun complaining and nitpicking over minute details. Peace. 

waiting for another 8.5 
sick.gif

Trying to sign up for SNKRS. And of course, they are aupposed to send a code via SMS which i never get. What to do?

If all this were true , then why not just realease the 2012 Cement quality again, and slap Nike logo on them??  If people didnt complain and just accepted it, like the Jordan Zombies do, then that is what would have been released again. WHy do "remastered" if people were just gonna settle for anything? I agree, it is strictly profit maximizing, but you should never just sit back and not complain, if you feel you are being taken for a loop.  Plus saying quality in a sneaker is an oxymoron is Crazy!   Multimillion dollar athletes depend on sneakers to be top notch for their livelyhood.   Dress   shoes are made to stand and look pretty, Sneakers and boots are made for performance!!! They are supposed to take a beating and still perform to the highest degree.

You gotta give feedback to these companys....I already emailed Nike several times to let them know how pissed I am about Charles Barkley being on the tongue of this release. I sure as heck don't want a fat jumpman on my OG IVs retros.

For people knocking on the leather quality of these Cement 4s, need I remind you that stiff as **** toebox on the Green Glow 4s from 3 years ago

Oh yeah....the SNKRS APP is officially doo doo paper now. I'm getting "air balls" trying to simply enter the damn OVO 10 drawing lol

Last edited:
FNL jucked me. Called and they said it didn't process. Did the snkrs app and it seems to have went through, got confirmation email.

Picked these up on the ca nike site, no hassle. Stopped buying Jordans/Nike a long time ago, this is my first pair of Jordans in 9 years.

How is the sizing on these? Went with TTS. Also, how's the leather?

The answers vary, but here is a search of the word 'leather' in the thread so you can see our thoughts so far: http://niketalk.com/newsearch?output=posts&containingthread[]=627620&search=leather

I gave my opinion earlier with a pic or two as well:

As for the quality of the shoes: They're okay. Better than some other Nikes/Jordans I've seen but nothing spectacular and definitely not what I'd usually expect from a 190€ shoe. I don't regret getting them in any way but they kind of showed me again why I lost much of the interest I once had in Nikes. They should really take a cue from other brands with regards to the quality they put out.

Pretty much how I feel now that I have them in hand as well. They're enough of an improvement over the 2012 in every way except the shape for me to keep this version, but there is still room for more.

Can't wait to go pick my pair up from champs. To those who already copped, how's the leather?

I know people have commented on this already, but it's stiff yet soft on my pair. You can see the grain of it, pressing down will show signs of give on most parts of the upper, and the toebox is very malleable, but the leather is overall fairly thin and the heel is stiff. It's passable, overall. Good enough to hold on to.

Some pictures of things I mentioned:

View media item 1909429

View media item 1909430

Sizing will obviously vary as well, but the general consensus seems to be TTS and that worked for my somewhat wide feet.

You've been speaking straight facts all day my man :pimp:

Repped when I reup.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom