Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Wow some of these pairs with the insane amount of speckle on the back, thank God I didn't cop this release. Garbage.

God forbid the white cement 4's have cement print...

My brothers pair looks great! I was comparing it to his 2012 pair and was in awe at how the 2012's look like variants and I remember people crawling over each other for that release. Matter of fact I took little bro to that release and he struck out. He ended up paying resell down the line from FC for em. Went to the same mall where he struck out 4 years ago and copped them for him. He's so happy! :D

got to the mall at 9am to grab my 3 locked pairs.  ppl were already waiting for the stores to open to see if there was an unclaimed pairs. got some breakfast and went home. walked the dogs.  downloaded SNKRS app at 11:30 and these were still up. grabbed another sz 11 checking out in 5 minutes with no hassle at all. im happy with 4 pairs

Picked these up on the ca nike site, no hassle. Stopped buying Jordans/Nike a long time ago, this is my first pair of Jordans in 9 years.

How is the sizing on these? Went with TTS. Also, how's the leather?

SNKRS was really disappointing this release. Never had that "air ball" message before. App wouldn't remember my credit card or address. I had to input those multiple times. Ridiculous. I liked the previous version better.

Reactions: ejb
The quality imo has to do more with the establishment of JB and MJ seeking larger profits while still having to satisfy Nike's investors. You can't compare the quality to when Nike themselves were totally in charge. Other factors are that JB knows these are just trendy casual shoes now that people put on to walk around and go shopping with. Nobody is really buying these to play competitive basketball. Not being made in Taiwan is another factor. The other brands have to emphasize quality since their shoes don't sell themselves like an Air Jordan signature numbered shoe can. I know these are excuses but that's the way it is. Quality in a sneaker is kind of an oxymoron. Sneakers are not meant to be at the pinnacle of shoemaking. It's not a dress shoe where reputation is built on craftsmanship. Even when the paint wasn't chipping, I remember Nike's soles wearing down pretty quickly when I was in elementary school. They're just not built for long term use. They're made to look good on your feet and they definitely accomplish that goal.
If all this were true , then why not just realease the 2012 Cement quality again, and slap Nike logo on them??  If people didnt complain and just accepted it, like the Jordan Zombies do, then that is what would have been released again. WHy do "remastered" if people were just gonna settle for anything? I agree, it is strictly profit maximizing, but you should never just sit back and not complain, if you feel you are being taken for a loop.  Plus saying quality in a sneaker is an oxymoron is Crazy!   Multimillion dollar athletes depend on sneakers to be top notch for their livelyhood.   Dress   shoes are made to stand and look pretty, Sneakers and boots are made for performance!!! They are supposed to take a beating and still perform to the highest degree.

Last edited:
SNKRS was really disappointing this release. Never had that "air ball" message before. App wouldn't remember my credit card or address. I had to input those multiple times. Ridiculous. I liked the previous version better.

Same here SMH

Nike is pushing the SNKRS app heavy this weekend since its cross platformed for the first time. They're trying to make it so its the preferred route to copping rather than desktop
Well they can ***** with that BS. Not allowing promo codes is just another one of their ways to put one over on their customers. Someone mentioned earlier that if you wait until they arrive, you can have a rep apply a promo code. Is this true? The rep who canceled my order insisted that applying promos to SNKRS orders was impossible, and this was told to him from a supervisor.
I had them add the 20% to all Kobe HTMs when I copped, but that was on the desktop. I had them notate my account, because I didn't want a moron to cancel my order, so I requested they apply after I received the shoes.

got to the mall at 9am to grab my 3 locked pairs.  ppl were already waiting for the stores to open to see if there was an unclaimed pairs. got some breakfast and went home. walked the dogs.  downloaded SNKRS app at 11:30 and these were still up. grabbed another sz 11 checking out in 5 minutes with no hassle at all. im happy with 4 pairs
Nice, but for myself, I will do only 4 pairs for BRED IV's. 

Mine are on point too mane. I was at the counter like [emoji]128269[/emoji][emoji]128269[/emoji][emoji]128269[/emoji] [emoji]9786[/emoji][emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128515[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom