Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

2 Things, If you look at the official pics for the shoe it shows the "AIR" the same fat font as the Nike on the insole. Also you see the Jumpman hangtag in some "Official" pics. These are done to throw off the people that make fakes. I am telling you the released pair will have a Nike Air tag and yes the color is slightly tinted and the released pair will also have the Skinny  "Air" as seen in the picture below from my pair. This is the last time I am responding to any of you about Fakes. I cannot tell you where I work or how I know, but in 3 weeks you will be saying dam my man was on point. I hope you all have a nice day.

2 Things, If you look at the official pics for the shoe it shows the "AIR" the same fat font as the Nike on the insole. Also you see the Jumpman hangtag in some "Official" pics. These are done to throw off the people that make fakes. I am telling you the released pair will have a Nike Air tag and yes the color is slightly tinted and the released pair will also have the Skinny  "Air" as seen in the picture below from my pair. This is the last time I am responding to any of you about Fakes. I cannot tell you where I work or how I know, but in 3 weeks you will be saying dam my man was on point. I hope you all have a nice day. View media item 1883815

Just chill man. No one cares "where u work" Those shoes u posted are wack. u made an account to post these? Lol. Even if your right about the hang tag, the soft leather, or the insole... Your pair still looks unofficial. And when they don't look anything like that come release day, you will fade away.

Just chill man. No one cares "where u work" Those shoes u posted are wack. u made an account to post these? Lol. Even if your right about the hang tag, the soft leather, or the insole... Your pair still looks unofficial. And when they don't look anything like that come release day, you will fade away.
he could be Michael Jordan.

The funny thing is I could post a pic of MJ himself giving these to me and some of you would be like, "Nah man fake, Jordan's left earlobe is lower than the other" FAKE FAKE FAKE  lol  No wonder everybody bags on Niketalk and all the OG's left. All that is on here anymore is guys sitting in their moms basement waiting on any picture to be posted  so they can type  FAKE FAKE FAKE. Seriously, go back and look at every single picture posted in this thread. Every single one somebody post fake. Enjoy the remastered "OG" White Cement IV's This is what you will be receiving 100% guranteed. I will accept all apologies on  2/13/16 

I cannot tell you where I work or how I know,

This part of his sentence states he doesn't work for a retailer..... The crazy part is he had excuses for every post we quoted..... Seriously someone must've sold these to him with a sentimental a[emoji]128164[/emoji] story.... He bit that an posted for legit check on the low.....

Last edited:
The funny thing is I could post a pic of MJ himself giving these to me and some of you would be like, "Nah man fake, Jordan's left earlobe is lower than the other" FAKE FAKE FAKE  lol  No wonder everybody bags on Niketalk and all the OG's left. All that is on here anymore is guys sitting in their moms basement waiting on any picture to be posted  so they can type  FAKE FAKE FAKE. Seriously, go back and look at every single picture posted in this thread. Every single one somebody post fake. Enjoy the remastered "OG" White Cement IV's This is what you will be receiving 100% guranteed. I will accept all apologies on  2/13/16 

We weeded those guys out weeks ago..... If not they stopped posting fakes.....

Picking up tons of OT this week to fund this purchase... 220 plus CA tax is steep but these are a must. [emoji]128525[/emoji]

My man, if you're so secure about their legitimacy then why are you being so defensive?

I can't count the amount of times I've seen people come through from out of the shadows with a supposedly authentic early pair of sneakers and tout them while being conspicuously vague about any other details, only to fall back to "you'll see" when people start questioning them and then either vanish or play it off when release day comes.

If skepticism is the reason that ___s run away from NT then let their lame ***** run. We don't need any more members that can't take a little testing.

Last edited:

roll.gif
 Bruh/Fam

your welcome

this joint DANCES like chris brown in person
hell yeah! Saw him at filmore in charlotte you can tell it's real. Nothin but youngens there lol. Been down since chapter 1 the end glad 2 see his major come back like they needed it $$$

Those shoes look an awful lot like the "blam blam", "that's gucci" pre-creased fakes on the YouTube video someone posted a while back. Same yellowing hang tag, creases, similar off font on the Nike air on the heel.

Last edited:
admitting fault will not be a problem for me, but could we expect the same from you if you're wrong?

No need fam.... We know JB kicks us BS.... What we will not be getting from them is that [emoji]128169[/emoji]... He was secretly asking for a legit check on a shoe thats not out..... SMH

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom