Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

They come with Nike Air Hang Tag. Uploading Pics shortly. Almost all pics that have been posted are fake. Leather is very soft, I could even see some pairs being creased out of the box. But for the most part they are on point!!!!! nobody will be dissapointed

They come with Nike Air Hang Tag. Uploading Pics shortly. Almost all pics that have been posted are fake. Leather is very soft, I could even see some pairs being creased out of the box. But for the most part they are on point!!!!! nobody will be dissapointed
eek.gif

IDK, maybe its me but I'm not liking what I'm seeing.... Need another retail pic to determine in a lighter setting.... If that's a retail pair at all....

Last edited:
You can say what you want but trust me these are a retail pair. It just shows even remastered have flaws. You will see in 3 weeks, but these are legit

As if Nike/JB products don't have imperfections. Yes there will be a lot of replicas but the release is less than 3 weeks out and retail pairs will begin to surface. (If they haven't already) Craftsmanship or lack thereof is really not always a sign of authenticity.

Last edited:
Last edited:
that pair is fake or unauthorized. Looks nothing like the two retail pairs we've seen. Stitching is off, leather cuts look too flawed, they are creased all over the shoe and they have the Nike tag which we know is fake :rofl:

Y'all need to read at least 2 to 3 pages back before commenting, the having tag should have given it away

Didn't want to call anybody out, but even how these kicks are laced up makes them look too sketchy to be a retail pair.

As I said you will see. They come with a Nike Air Tag, They are a Nike Air Shoe. Also Nike Air on Insole. If somebody tells you different they are wrong. Talk to me in 3 weeks "Fam"  As for the creasing, lol you will see, Like I said in my post Super Soft leather, the kind where you push down with your thumb and a crease appears. I am not trying to get props, just thought I would show everybody what they look like and give you some pictures. Dam some cynical MF'ers in Nike Talk. Reminds why i left a few years back.

@Maxmaxjordan23  Not even trying to be cynical. Pretty sure if you would actually explain why they are legit instead of just saying they are, we would believe you. But seeing those flaws, we find it hard to believe without evidence and all you are saying is "just trust me"

16/4800#post_25050479"]As I said you will see. They come with a Nike Air Tag, They are a Nike Air Shoe. Also Nike Air on Insole. If somebody tells you different they are wrong. Talk to me in 3 weeks "Fam"  As for the creasing, lol you will see, Like I said in my post Super Soft leather, the kind where you push down with your thumb and a crease appears. I am not trying to get props, just thought I would show everybody what they look like and give you some pictures. Dam some cynical MF'ers in Nike Talk. Reminds why i left a few years back.
[/quote][quote name="Maxmaxjordan23" url="/t/627620/nike-air-jordan-4-retro-white-cement-220-02-13-1
View media item 1883586

View media item 1883587

View media item 1883588

O that tag is old its yellowing.... My tags be clear a lil color to it not yellow..... Not to mention but the chain on the tag is too long.... Bruh lets be honest these fake huh?

Last edited:
Its just annoying when people are racing to post the latest pics or flaunt their pair on #teamearly and they are fake pairs. Tbh this scrutiny is def at least helping the NT community distinguish fake pairs from the real thing. 

Back
Top Bottom