Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "UNC" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

JUST CALLED EB theres' a Size 10 still available...

Call Now!  
laugh.gif
Pairs for days 
laugh.gif

I have a job, and this year I started to sell the Jordans I had that I wasn't wearing to I started to sell them. Then I said to myself I could make extra money by reselling, so I started to pick up raffles and resell what ever I win. The hype for Jordans is not that big in Boston, it's easy to win raffles, unless the stores employees are keeping them to resell

PM your Card and INFO I'll place a Order for you..

roll.gif

Seriously, All Day n you couldn't get one pair 

I prolly could bought 3 more If I tryed

Can someone Video tape themselves calling EB for a phone order on these please n post it

Last edited:
Anyone check their FNL shipping? Apparently my shoes weigh nothing and doesn't have an eta.

Last edited:

How's the quality compared to the Chicagos?
As far as that, I'd say about the same, although some say different. The collar leather is a bit softer, the toe box is nice and soft, as are the side panels. Either way, compared to 2013 models, it's fine. I really don't have an issue with my 2013 Breds, they're a bit plasticy, but that is Nike.

I tried calling around 1 for sz 11. She took all my info down and was confirming the order then oos hit. Welp

damn. EB OUT

had a 10 in my virtual over the phone cart, and by time we tried to check out it was gone. 

GG 

everyone go back to work, or school.

When I was calling I could hear other reps in the background saying the product number "55088117" :rofl:

What are the chances they get canceled? Its funny how they randomly have sizes popping up. One rep says its sold out, the other have sizes, one says they don't have this size, the other says they do have that size.

I think I've called eastbay more today than I have my own girlfriend in the last year :lol:

Back
Top Bottom