Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "UNC" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Well my pair will be here tomorrow paid resell lol
These past few releases have been costly , I have to work one weekend out of the month and my luck that weekend has landed on every 1 release this year . :lol:
Online has been hell as well.. It is what it is

I sadly didn't have money on my card to be able to pay online and some how me and my group didn't win any raffles.... Imma cash man so it looks like imma have to pay resale on these but we will see what happens over the next week or 2... I'd take a pair for 2 but I ain't spending crazy money on these..... Hoping some one really doesn't like there pair and wants to sell them for retail to me haha doubtful tho

Any1 know of any sneaker stores that can swap sizes? I was able to cop a 10 but thats too snug i needa 10.5 .Doesnt matter if they charge but I would have to ship cus ain't nothing like that here I'm s.a

My EB Pair from today Processed and Ready To Ship!

nthat.gif
 We Outcha .... 

On to the Preme Jordan's!

Sorry to break up the party but as a UNC fan, I'm mad about these. The blue is so off. As a fan of 1's I couldn't be happier. My pair looks great and feels great. But that blue...is just not even close to Carolina blue. I held off on the 2013 mids cuz I knew these would come around with NA on the tongue but :smh:. Now I wish I had those too. Still plenty I can wear with em, just not Carolina gear.

Last edited:
Pair came today from SNKRS. I told myself they could end up being worth something so keep them crispy. Looking at them would be enough... YOLO

Sorry to break up the party but as a UNC fan, I'm mad about these. The blue is so off. As a fan of 1's I couldn't be happier. My pair looks great and feels great. But that blue...is just not even close to Carolina blue. I held off on the 2013 mids cuz I knew these would come around with NA on the tongue but :smh:. Now I wish I had those too. Still plenty I can wear with em, just not Carolina gear.

Here comes the party pooper. Looks like the party is over guys.

Box from ndc didn't looked crushed but when I opened them up it looks like the shipping guys played kickball with my box before packing it.... seriously Nike?

got the carolinas for free. honestly would not have paid the retail price for them

yall joking about inspecting your shoes that hard right?

I just looked at the and threw them in the closet

Which laces ya'll throwing on these? White or blue. Or one shoe white the other blue? Ima try the latter

I look at them like they are fine art.
Then after a couple of days of them sitting on my bed and in the box on the floor in my room, I neatly place them in the closet.

Back
Top Bottom