Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Metallic Red" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Well I more or less had my girl do it and didnt even notice that. Maybe i will call and see if i could get that off. But its 8 bucks i aint trippen like that. Maybe she used paypal.

Last edited:
Ordered the night before from ISS just in case, and now I'm salty because my local Foot Action had them day of release until like 8 pm. Now I have to wait for no reason... All these pics got me TOO anxious.

Oh well, better safe than sorry on a release that I must have. I'll probably beat them to the ground and then cop a double down the road.

9/10.5/11/12/13/14 on eBay from a high transaction/feedback seller for $130

Noo not as bad as the lows. Quality seemed on par with the metallic navy. Some pairs even had a little bit of a tumbled look. So weird tho not alot of stores got them in my area and Nike ES didn't have them either
I'm talking about the metallic red parts (should have cleared that up) the lows red was more of a dull patent leather red

Last edited:
I'm surprised Nike keeps releasing metallics, they only seem to sell well when they go on deep discount.

Yes if Nike is selling them at outlets they still are making something in the profit margin. So Nike already knows before it happens. Its called strategy.

why would you be surprised? nike makes their money upfront

Because they could produce other cws that they don't need to discount.

The only caveat is if they know metallics aren't going to sellout at retail but they need OG 1s that can sit and take up shelf-space as consolation prizes when people take Ls on releases like Royal 1s.

Yes if Nike is selling them at outlets they still are making something in the profit margin. So Nike already knows before it happens. Its called strategy.

Why not produce cws that they know will sell better?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom