Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

No luck here either was at work on mobile and desktop, done with Jordan releases its such a hassle to get any sought after pair and with the price increase every year it's so played.

Not really a lurker, just don't chime in as much. After 15 mins of trying on my MacBook, no success....get on my iPhone...lte, no wifi.....added straight to cart and checked out.

ALL OF Y'ALL BEEN WANTING BLACK TOES YET I COULDN'T MOVE 5 PAIR OF COMMON SIZES???!!!! SMFH!
Retail plus tax n shipping and you wouldn't had a problem 
tongue.gif

Waste of time time *smh*

I just needed that lucrative size 7.5 or 8 without paying crazy reseller prices.

Last edited:
well guys I feel like the luckiest man alive right about now, i woke up 15 minutes after the release and just picked up my phone hit add to cart for my 9.5 black toes and they were added to cart immediately and i checked out! who knew it was that easy, this is my first time ever getting anything online from footlocker lol 

well guys I feel like the luckiest man alive right about now, i woke up 15 minutes after the release and just picked up my phone hit add to cart for my 9.5 black toes and they were added to cart immediately and i checked out! who knew it was that easy, this is my first time ever getting anything online from footlocker lol 
 Congrats man!  Atleast someone with my size ate.  I swear i hit the add to cart button 10k times within the 20 minutes of trying.  

ALL OF Y'ALL BEEN WANTING BLACK TOES YET I COULDN'T MOVE 5 PAIR OF COMMON SIZES???!!!! SMFH!

I PM'ed you... Might have helped you moved them and got your money back... What sizes were they?

Sorry bro. Everybody PMed me and i didn't get a chance to hit anybody back. I'm basically going through with SoleSupremacy cuz I'm trying to get rid of all of them at once. SoleSupremacy will only take them if it's all 5 of them. I want to wash my hands of them.

And it's size 10, 10.5, 11, 12, and 13.

Was going for RSBB. No harm done and my feet are still smiling at the comfiness of these BT's currently on foot.

Footlocker was the **** back in the day of 2010-2013 of copping kicks. Now this site is just pure trash. 

Back
Top Bottom