Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

11 1/2, 12, 13 14 only left after I did a refresh.

I guess I'll have to take my chances next time JB unloads these in the future.

Sorry bro. Everybody PMed me and i didn't get a chance to hit anybody back. I'm basically going through with SoleSupremacy cuz I'm trying to get rid of all of them at once. SoleSupremacy will only take them if it's all 5 of them. I want to wash my hands of them.

And it's size 10, 10.5, 11, 12, and 13.

Would have grabbed that 10 and 10.5 for $200.01 each... Just to beat SS offer... :rofl:

I was able to cop. I'm in Japan and earlier time zone so I kept trying early and it worked for a size 9.5 10 if anyone wants to cop for 200 shipped. But I'm not going through the trouble of PayPal invoice without a business account so PayPal personal only.

They must have had like 1 size 10. I had 2 devices going and my girl had two devices going. We got nothing. Ive struck out twice on this release now and its one of my top 5 "need" releases of the year. The only release I wanted that I didnt eat on. My feelings are hurt over this loss lol.

well guys I feel like the luckiest man alive right about now, i woke up 15 minutes after the release and just picked up my phone hit add to cart for my 9.5 black toes and they were added to cart immediately and i checked out! who knew it was that easy, this is my first time ever getting anything online from footlocker lol 

Congrats man. At least a few here were able to eat. I probably got carpal tunnel now and more work to do. Bout to see if the bar at work is open yet.

Congrats man!  Atleast someone with my size ate.  I swear i hit the add to cart button 10k times within the 20 minutes of trying.  
thanks man! but ya man sorry to hear that i guess this whole system is just randomized 

Would have grabbed that 10 and 10.5 for $200.01 each... Just to beat SS offer...
roll.gif
yea? I've been trying to give a NT'er a deal like that for a 14/13.... nobody seems to want at that price. No profit being made either.

who said earlier that FC or SS was giving out promo codes or something? Trying to get a martian 7 sz 13. If somebody has a code they aren't going to use..PM me. 

Tried getting size 10, 10.5, and 11 but no luck. I was however able to get a size 13, hoping I'll be able to trade for my size. Anyone looking to swap a size 10-11 for a size 13? I live in LA btw
Chances to find a trade partner are slim and none. Better off cancelling that order since you'll even have more of a difficult time re-selling that size 13.

There are resellers all over Craigslist dropping their prices to $200-230 and still unable to move them.

Last edited:
I doubled up on the mini Nintendo that's why. And they going for 2-300 on eBay. Anyone wanna swap? size 10.5 [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

cant believe those NES are going for that... would've preordered 100 of them LOL

I feel like the Nintendo will come back around/be easier to get than these eventually. Might wanna offload that thing quick.

I don't get the big deal with it. Buy a controller and 99% of PCs can perfectly emulate a NES anyway. I've been playing N64 on my gaming pc for a few weeks now :lol:

I guess they did up the res as an option on the games.

Last edited:
Tried getting size 10, 10.5, and 11 but no luck. I was however able to get a size 13, hoping I'll be able to trade for my size. Anyone looking to swap a size 10-11 for a size 13? I live in LA btw

Bro I'm still here with my sz 13 and Can't even find a swap for any size. I'm looking for a 10 too.

I doubled up on the mini Nintendo that's why. And they going for 2-300 on eBay. Anyone wanna swap? size 10.5 [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
It's a good idea for those who don't know how to emulate. 

I still have my modded OG xbox that upscales Genesis, Master Drive, NES, N64, SNES, and Arcade games flawlessly and incudes the entire library of all those systems. 

There were probably several thousand people going after less than a 100 pairs. Footlocker's website is clearly not the issue here. :lol: Go ahead and try to cart some Super Fly's. I'm sure there will be no issues.

Why so many people getting size 13s that don't wear that size? That size is hard enough to get for us dudes who need it. SMH :smh:

Exactly :smh:. Only reason people are getting 13s are because they wear the size ( not gonna trade down) or because they couldn't get the smaller sizes just like you, leaving few opportunities to trade. Add in resell being lower on 13s, and you got yourself a struggle pie :lol:

who said earlier that FC or SS was giving out promo codes or something? Trying to get a martian 7 sz 13. If somebody has a code they aren't going to use..PM me. 
Code is unique and exclusive to account holder. Not shareable.

edit: Forgot to mention that it's for StockX.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom