Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Any guess on how many pairs will be available across store like FTL, FA, Champs? No where like the breds, but just curious..

Got 8 in
some shade back door spots.
Even tried putting a bonus on top retail, they wasnt budging.
Got a scheme in the works,
But Im still thinking Im likely on line or bust.

These new processes are killing me. It's getting too hard to secure stuff these days

I like how the old system were but yet there's others who always ruins it by violent behavior s when it was first come first serve. And yet comes raffles, apps and resellers who is bypassing apps. Be lucky to win this lottery! Lol praise the lord! Maybe try a different tactic and sleep with the Bible

These feel so limited, anyone knows the production numbers on these that were produced? I got away with the banned but these here. Man, I don't think much were produced or else all the other stores would be getting them such as east bay, champs and all other Shiekhs

Sheikh SF Flagship Code - 0D8471FB42

Does anyone know when Shoe Palace ends raffles? I missed out on the local San Jose raffles since I worked late in SF today. Only entered at the SF Westfield Shoe Palace. I assume both Shoe Palaces at Eastridge are getting them and maybe 1-2 of the 3 FCFS locations in San Jose (Tully, North Capitol and Bascom). Also, the Valley Fair Shoe Palace. 

Last edited:
so my local footlocker told me the last time they did FCFS was for Master 12's and they had over 500 people show up (exaggeration?). He said the first couple of people in line were there from 8 pm the night before

This should be fun

I remember going to camp out for the master 12s, i could never get a retail pair of any hype jordan and didnt want to pay resell. I got there at about 7am and there was quite a line.. i would say at least 200 people and thats just at footaction in downtown chicago. There was a line just as big across the street at the footlocker. An employee told me there was 600 pairs and i managed to get mine, but sold shortly after..(my first non jordan 1, cant go without the breathability in the toebox)

I camped out for the Bred 1s as well, and i got to downtown at 445am. There was 340 people in line before me. It was announced that they had 600 pairs total( average number for major retailers?) as i got closer to the entrance footaction employees began announcing sizes that were sold out..i managed to get a pair but not my size..

When i first checked up on the black toe in my footactionlaunch locater, it said Fcfs.. and now its taking reservations.. glitch? Idk but good luck to every one .. i hope to get my pair i have a 6mim head start and got the Sbb away.. first time using the app..

The app is a love hate thing for me.. knowing that i could camp out to get any shoe i wanted was a huge relief, as i would save a significant amount of money, now its not guaranteed.. But it makes it somewhat better for the peeps working weekends.

I like how the old system were but yet there's others who always ruins it by violent behavior s when it was first come first serve. And yet comes raffles, apps and resellers who is bypassing apps. Be lucky to win this lottery! Lol praise the lord! Maybe try a different tactic and sleep with the Bible
If the Bible sleeping won't bless me with yeezys. I don't know what will work lol

I heard thru the grapevine that numbers will be somewhat similar to Banned 1s. Take it for what it's worth.

Back
Top Bottom