Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

All of these scenarios end with me taking 0 Ls as per way of getting what i paid back....so its not really desperate to me just kind of logical

For a dude taking 0 L's in any situation you sure spent a lot of time trying to convince me you taking no L's. Yo money been had and you not gettin the shoe, sure you gone get the money back eventually, but you not getting the shoe so this look like a text book L To me

a simple reply isn't really time consuming. The L would be not getting the shoes or your money back in this situation to me really. But its worth the risk with paypal backing the transaction. That was why most people went ahead and placed the order anyway

It is what it is Just want to know if anyone actually gets pairs from them. not really trying to argue or cape for the site

Yeah I want these pretty bad as well I took a lot of L's last week on these from in store raffles, online raffles, snkrs, footsites etc. I'm still without a pair but am hopeful! 

10. Im already planning my L. I want these so bad, but it hasnt been going well for me. I got lumped with Ls on Saturday. Got the Trophys tho

Yeah I want these pretty bad as well I took a lot of L's last week on these from in store raffles, online raffles, snkrs, footsites etc. I'm still without a pair but am hopeful! 
I hope he pulls through for you guys, I wonder what's the procedure for what they're doing.

Yeah i just filed my claim too. Its really a shame since i got Reverse Shattered Backboards from them. But they really fell off fast, it sounds like they bit off more than they could chew
what shoe did you file a claim for?

I got some RSBBs w/ receipt and everthing from them but that was all I ordered. wasn't risking anything else after they did take a few extra days to ship

I filed a Paypal claim against KDAK last night.  I did a preorder on the Black Toes on October 17th and I was going to ride it out for the rest of this week to see if I was getting a pair.  But after reading how so many people have filed claims, the fact that the site has been down for like 3 days and no shipping confirmation over the last few days, I pulled the plug on that preorder.  

Way too many scams and issues going on... good luck everyone.  My BTs coming in tomorrow from NDC.. cant wait.   Pretty much done for the year.  

My theory is that they sold more preorder black toes than they actually wound up getting and were left scrambling trying to fulfill preorders they had taken. 

Last edited:

My theory is that they sold more preorder black toes than they actually wound up getting and were left scrambling trying to fulfill preorders they had taken. 
Once I saw that they were doing multiple preorder restocks I started to question the legitimacy of all of their restocks and posts.  From that bogus giveaway to the fact that a lot of people hadn't received their shipments yet... I got nervous.  The final straw came with the site being down.

I had faith in that site till they posted that ******** "congrats to the 100 winners of our free shoe giveaway"... that was the final straw. As if a start up is giving out 100 pairs of free shoes haha. Glad they ignored all my emails when I tried to pre order with them. Shady ****.

Whoever still needs a pair just monitor ebay and GOAT, can get a pair for $220 which ain't bad at all.
220 isn't terrible considering I live in CA where we have that 10% tax, 160 shoe + CA tax is already 176 out the door on release day. 200 shipped the goal/dream tho for me here tho at this point. 

I had faith in that site till they posted that ******** "congrats to the 100 winners of our free shoe giveaway"... that was the final straw. As if a start up is giving out 100 pairs of free shoes haha. Glad they ignored all my emails when I tried to pre order with them. Shady ****.

I wonder if they actually shipped any giveaway pairs out.... [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Highly unlikely.

Back
Top Bottom