Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Got lucky last minute in line for fcfs. These are really soft. Very glad I could scoop these to add with blk/red.

I wonder with the big restock happening in new york, will the price of banneds dip
Same price but with bigger quantity on the marketplace, I doubt the restock will put even a dent on resell price. The restocks are mostly unobtainable for most and even those who have a chance will have to compete with persistent resellers.

i dont understand how so many people copped off SNKRS. It sold out in seconds
I think many gave up after getting "sold out" at 10:00 because of how quickly the RSBB sold out. No Saturday is the same for a popular release. For instance, this past weekend many here were able to cop from FTL mobile.

I know the feeling. I had the same thing happen during the Banned restock. Can't figure out why I never received the notice, now they have me checking my inbox daily, throughout the day. Also, likely would be a restock at some point right?

The Nike+ app is so weird. Sometimes I will get a notification for a reserved shoe, but most times I have to check manually. I've never been able to reserve anything better than the Air Jordan 31's though.

sick.gif

If banned day with NY Chi-town and LA restocking didn't dip prices don't expect a store opening to effect prices...

Prices aint coming down on Banned and Blk toe 1s come restock at the Nike Soho.  Anyone even know what day they are opening up for sure?

Back
Top Bottom