Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
@casper90403
 you may have gotten a real pair.

But like me and @KilroytheDon
 were told...they're definitely shipping UAs.

Just like soledout got exposed when their supplier wasn't paid, just like PDX, asneakerlife, etc.etc. they all get exposed eventually.

Just like theweekenddrop went out of business, air-knight, etc.

Stay woke. 
Keep my name out of your mouth

Raise you hand if you actually gotten a restock of a shoe u missed out on and really wanted tbh....
I got royals on the NDC restock on cinco de mayo last year (on mobile!) and the AJ3 '88s on an NDC restock.  I've not scored on a restock since last May though.

b/w

shadows

black toes

db 5s (didnt really care for those tho
laugh.gif
)

Some of you were wondering what happened to the scamming that is going on in Taiwan that I've posted yesterday. So about 40 people got scammed with the amount of $70000 USD. She (the scammer) and her husband stated that she was pregnant and was in the hospital but she showed up lining up for 1s Chicago couple days ago at a store. She also claimed that the shipments got stuck at the custom.

The kicks includes:

AJ1 Fragment

AJ1 Shattered Backboard

AJ1 Pinnacle

AJ1 DB

AJ8 DB

AJ11 BRED LOW

AJ13BIN

AJ6+11DMP

Yeezy 2 Red Oct.

Here's the news (in Mandarin):

No. Actually its not,

For me the only solace is having the 2013 and 2014 KOs. This release is just jacked up. They flood the market with color ways no one cares about like French Blue, PreGrapes, etc. This is an OG and has significance but noooo.

Where do ****sellers get there prices from and why don't they budge if they don't see the product selling? 
I think they don't budge because they know they'll eventually get it because prices on OG 1's always rise , not fall. I think you will see some who are just in for a quick flip come down though.

Some of you were wondering what happened to the scamming that is going on in Taiwan that I've posted yesterday. So about 40 people got scammed with the amount of $70000 USD. She (the scammer) and her husband stated that she was pregnant and was in the hospital but she showed up lining up for 1s Chicago couple days ago at a store. She also claimed that the shipments got stuck at the custom.

The kicks includes:

AJ1 Fragment

AJ1 Shattered Backboard

AJ1 Pinnacle

AJ1 DB

AJ8 DB

AJ11 BRED LOW

AJ13BIN

AJ6+11DMP

Yeezy 2 Red Oct.

what was the context for this?

really. that is so weird to me. I was having someone come get them today for $220 picked up . Guess I'm going to cancel that.

The kicks includes:

AJ1 Fragment
AJ1 Shattered Backboard
AJ1 Pinnacle
AJ1 DB
AJ8 DB
AJ11 BRED LOW
AJ13BIN
AJ6+11DMP
Yeezy 2 Red Oct.

Damn it's crazy how she did it, the detail of her plan it's nuts.

Only thing weird bout Kixsure is according to my tracking number, it hasn't moved. Jus says label was created on the 28th. Not sure if it's them or USPS buggin. I guess if doesn't show up today I'll be hittin both parties...

Anyone who got through on JJ get a shipping confirmation yet? I usually get tracking on Monday afternoon, but didn't get anything yesterday. I'm assuming they are delayed in shipping due to the flooding. 

I got royals on the NDC restock on cinco de mayo last year (on mobile!) and the AJ3 '88s on an NDC restock.  I've not scored on a restock since last May though.

Shadows and Royals as far as 1's go..

Good pick ups

Now the question shadows and royals and even the 88's were before everyone and their momma was offering a bot and or ATC service how do you think these will go if the release random or restock

Man NDC was so bad boys were buying up all the shoes making fake OOS appear on NDC then when carts wouldn't sell they would release them all. Look at the bred low and hare release as evidence

When the bot Problem got so bad that it was effecting the actual purchase of a shoe from other customers effecting nikes $$$$ then the whole we care about bots thing

Remember when RSVP bot boys were just RSVP'n to hurt the sales of other services and nike towns would have like whole stocks of shoes laying around with no one to pick them up.

Like when some of yall hero nike destroyer kept doing it and getting all that love. Smh.....

Has anyone gotten shipment from Detroit kicks. They have not refunded me , or canceled the order yet. And I hit them on IG with a direct message and they left me on seen. I know their legit bought from them before. But for this release good sellers are only seeing dollars not good and fair business.

Should I send a email?
i pre-ordered from them, they canceled on Sunday night - said nothing, just canceled

i emailed inquiring why they canceled if selling the shoes for $500 or whatever on their site now - this was their response:
 unfortunately, we were unable to secure pairs. due to the cancellation for the online release, it may it nearly impossible to get your shoes at the agreed upon pre order ship out date. as a result your order was cancelled due us unknowing when we will get our pairs from online had very little to do with the price, as that price was for last minute buyers whom face the same problem. We are working to get pairs in daily and we can honor your pre order price once we have your size in stock when they are generally released
fortunately i got my pair from eastbay..

Anyone who got through on JJ get a shipping confirmation yet? I usually get tracking on Monday afternoon, but didn't get anything yesterday. I'm assuming they are delayed in shipping due to the flooding. 
My pair coming today, but I'm in Jersey and they ship from a couple towns over. Did you atleast get a tracking? If not I'd call
sick.gif

shouldn't nike still have like double the allocation left of the pairs already released in store and at other retailers? or am I overestimating how much they usually sell online.

Back
Top Bottom