Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
She has the ability to do it, one of the best in the family
:rofl: this reminds me of that scene when Borat is claims thats his sister is number four prostitute in all of Kazakhstan. Not calling your sister a hook, just the way you rated her.

...still don't believe that fake *** "challenge" :lol: but hey, congrats.

i would try to get another pair for the low low but then i remember i wear an 8.5-9 so thats not going to happen :smh:

Man I feel like an old man with this thread. Dam thing is MOVING! i can't even keep up. 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

The following goes for everyone.

I will always do what I can to OOP and help any member on NT. However if I have asked for help openly or directly and you never looked out. Please don't come asking thinking im going to OOP. Also never a bad idea to start with at least sharing info with each other and then getting to the OOPs. 

I believe @trueprada  @locobans  @GatorBeltsNPattieMelts  and many other NT members will verify my statement.

Once upon a time there was a college student that saved up his money for a pair of Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG "Chicago" sneakers.  The job only paid minimum wage and he only worked a total of 4 hours a week (little hours were available).  He worked long and hard everyday putting money aside for said sneaker.  The week of the release came, there were only 4 stores that were getting them in his area.  He put in 3 raffles out of 4 stores (1 store didn't do there raffles that day and he couldn't come back the day they were doing them).  He waited patiently for a phone call from one of the stores but never got one.  The day of the release he struck out online; he had $200 saved up and hoping they weren't that high on eBay.  He was greeted with prices of $400 to $600 for his size.  All hope was lost of him ever getting the shoe.  The End.

You are very annoying now and it's getting kinda pathetic

i would try to get another pair for the low low but then i remember i wear an 8.5-9 so thats not going to happen
mean.gif
At least you have a pair. I wear a size 8. My chances are worse than yours. I'd like to score my first pair for a decent price 
ohwell.gif

I wonder where nike is keeping there stock for this relaunch of the original launch? Proably a worker/workers stealing stock to sell or supply their kid or families, just a thought.

I wonder where nike is keeping there stock for this relaunch of the original launch? Proably a worker/workers stealing stock to sell or supply their kid or families, just a thought.

Good luck trying to steal from the warehouse ..

Messaged every seller on ebay w/o a redic asking price...best i could do so far was 410 shipped for a .5 bigger than my tts. Seems like smaller sizes and the super popular 10-11 size sellers aint budging in reguards to goin lower than like 450

Edit: best i found was 400 for a legit pair w 'all the trimmings'- so looks like im about to cop another pair. Hate feeding into this madness but w/e ..how it goes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom