Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
i just can't pull the trigger on the resale prices on these. I copped royals for $250 shipped 2 days after release. I copped breds for $270 day of release. I copped shadows for $210 a week after release. The day that these dropped, resale was already at $400. Also, i have the 2013 pair of these in great condition.

The 2015 remastered release with Better leather, Nike Air, Better/Higher Cut, & no jumpman on heel would be nice to own. But I just can't justify spending so much on this 2015 pair.

Yup!

Got my royals for $250, shadows for retail, and slept on the breds.

Would love to double up but I'll just spend my time and hard earned money looking for what I missed out on.

ok so i got 4 retail pairs. all same sz, 3 from fta, 1 from shoe city. they're all inconsistent tbh. some have the 90 degree stitching on the check, some have the stitching above the check. didn't feel like taking pics, but most pairs had 1 shoe w/ stitching on the check and 1 shoe w/ stitching above. so unlike frags, that's not really a good way to tell real vs. gm/fake

all retail pairs? Good to know.

I have one pair that has the stitching right on the check and it has me buggin. EVERYTHING else about the shoe checks out. Tongue is great, leather is good, insole is right, stars on the soles check out. Compared it to a Shiekh pair and its spot on.

Its just that damn stitching on the check. But i've seen a couple of pics of retail pairs with the same issue. I just hope people are lying and saying they copped from retail source. I think a lot of people don't like to say where they truly copped from. Not referring to you by the way. You're not the type of guy that would lie about that, so you saying all 4 pairs are retail and you have that stitching on the check means a lot.
yea, no need for me to lie at all. All my kicks always come from the store bc that's where my connects are... managers of retail stores. Just tryna save ppl from going crazy/in circles with this LC thing

Damn, Instagram got his pair.. 
laugh.gif

That's dope

Locked up a pair today from an nter for a very fair price for a legit retail pair w ftl receipt (w tagged pics too). Happy about that but decided to put in more work and just messaged literally every seller on ebay with my sz just seeing if there are any "deals" to be had

Came across these "b grade unauthorized" as described by seller. Peep the description on the box lol.
really hope nobody tries to buy these and rip someone off...they def. Dont look bad and are much cheaper than the asking price of any legit pairs
View media item 1569353View media item 1569355View media item 1569356View media item 1569357View media item 1569358

Nvm

Last edited:

Once upon a time there was a college student that saved up his money for a pair of Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG "Chicago" sneakers.  The job only paid minimum wage and he only worked a total of 4 hours a week (little hours were available).  He worked long and hard everyday putting money aside for said sneaker.  The week of the release came, there were only 4 stores that were getting them in his area.  He put in 3 raffles out of 4 stores (1 store didn't do there raffles that day and he couldn't come back the day they were doing them).  He waited patiently for a phone call from one of the stores but never got one.  The day of the release he struck out online; he had $200 saved up and hoping they weren't that high on eBay.  He was greeted with prices of $400 to $600 for his size.  All hope was lost of him ever getting the shoe.  The End.
But then, a white knight came to save the distressed college student with 4 menials tasks.  To the dismay of the white knight and all of the village, the college student failed to put forth any effort whatsoever.  Instead, a passerby rose to the occasion, with no promise of the holy grail, and completed more of the tasks in half the time than our self-pitying friend.

On that day, the fourth day of the 6 month of our Lord, a new tensai was crowned.  #selfpitygetsyounowhere #makeyourownluck

The Fresh Prince The Fresh Prince fam if this doesn't apply to you anymore and my point is moot, go ahead and ignore it. I sorta caught up with the thread. You dudes move too fast. :lol: But hopefully it helps someone.

You got to kill the boy (word to my man Jon snow).

You can't keep lamenting about your griefs and regrets and let people take pity on you. Everyone takes losses. Heck I started this thread and I wanted these shoes BAD. But I struck out just as BAD. You have to take that loss in stride. Try to move on, figure out a new plan about how to get your pair. But don't post about what you didn't do. Your never going to get anywhere in life constantly posting about a sob story and if you can get the oop. Maybe in NT but not in your life. You really want to be able to say you got a pair of chicagos cause you made yourself look bad and people felt bad for you?

So what if you can hardly afford the prices? That just means you have bigger things in life you have to take care of. That's the same way I grew up. And now I'm still finding myself having to sell a lot of my collection because I just have bigger priorities than shoes right now. I've met a lot of NTers that couldn't afford J's as kids.

It's all a part of growing up. I've let my negative experiences mold me more to who I am than my positive ones. And I know I'm someone that has to learn by my mistakes.

We are human. We make mistakes, we want to complain, get angry and become bitter. The world is unfair. But we also have a God given gift called free will. That's a choice to be better, to do something with meaning.

No matter what the world gives you, you will always have that choice. Its just up to you to make it.

The Jordan 1 Tensai.

nah just playing. My collection is nothing compared to others :lol:

Last edited:

looks at join date* 
laugh.gif
, its 2am PST/ 5am EST. nobody is gonna answer you.
What are you 17? Does a join date give you some kind of credibility or something? What does my join date have to do with anything? I'm actually trying to figure out what's wrong with my other account. I've been on these forums since 2011, son. And also, I sent a mod a pm hours ago.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom