Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
My form of wishful thinking (even though I'm realistic and will be putting in raffles at every store around me and on my computer if I miss on raffles) is, whatever GR numbers are and the majority of pair's be allocated to the Chicagoland area since these are "Chicago 1's" at the end of the day :lol:. But honestly, as long as I get my pair and everyone who genuinely wants a pair eats as well as we don't get blindsided like we did on the Bred 1's release a few years ago I'll be happy :smokin.

Last edited:
I have the 2013 pair but they hurt my toes cuz when the toe creases it bends and doesnt crease so it jabs my feet every step, i will donate them to someone once i get these (if i get them i guess)

I have the 2013 pair but they hurt my toes cuz when the toe creases it bends and doesnt crease so it jabs my feet every step, i will donate them to someone once i get these (if i get them i guess)
Exactly the same pain for me as well, and I sized up half. Sold them for half of retail to a young student. 

So will these be somewhat of GR or limited like all the damn 1s. But I will try my very best to get these raffle, online or even resellers smh

Shame jb, shame. What am i supposed to do with myself? You couldnt do royals like this? You stink.

you too, i hope something decent releases that is limited and takes away from these
Well considering they are release the Hare 7s on the 16th, the Bred 11 lows on the 23rd, and these on the 30th something going to have to give between those times; me I'm just aiming for the Hare 7s, the Chicago 1s, and Bordeaux 7s.

Well considering they are release the Hare 7s on the 16th, the Bred 11 lows on the 23rd, and these on the 30th something going to have to give between those times; me I'm just aiming for the Hare 7s, the Chicago 1s, and Bordeaux 7s.
Even with a schedule like that, it doesn't matter. What we need is an all red 11 to drop the same day, lol, then we'll dine like VIP's

Last edited:
I dunno why we all keep speculating on availability, we won't know until a week before release or so.

we all are hoping its a gr so we can eat, the resellers hoping its limited...leave it at that, let's get back to talkin bout how beautiful they look in them pics

Back
Top Bottom