Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
To the people asking "why buy 4 pairs?"

1 of my all time favorite shoes
It took JB 21 years to release them the correct way
Shape on them is great
I'm am going to wear them like I have no other shoes
Ok ok. I understand. You have a point.

I normally dont double up but these are a exception. One to rock, one to stock
It's just right that you do! I can't wait

they look very promising on those pictures but I'm not too excited since these will be almost impossible to get for retail without bots or connections.

May seems so far away…

l4pF9Fb.gif

I have to agree, even though I'll be copping other shoe's in between, after seeing these new pictures May is so close yet so far away :smh:. Now my mind is contemplating what other classic 1's will be remastered hopefully in the near future?

I really hope Jb blesses us with a General Release on these with all the ppl that wanna double, triple, and quadruple up lol 

Hopefully we can all eat 

why? JB will obviously make more money if they make it a GR
If they're a GR, people will be able to double and triple up.  That sounds good and all, but what happens when they wanna bring them back out again?  People will say "pass, I still have a DS pair."  The plan is to keep you, me, us around; for a very long time.

why? JB will obviously make more money if they make it a GR
If they're a GR, people will be able to double and triple up.  That sounds good and all, but what happens when they wanna bring them back out again?  People will say "pass, I still have a DS pair."  The plan is to keep you, me, us around; for a very long time.
they will add a "frag" logo or something and BOUM

Back
Top Bottom