Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
If the quality of these are actually remastered then we will have a problem, 1's are fuego to begin with.

Glad I waited this will be mine
smokin.gif
I can't wait any longer fam 
laugh.gif
 Patience is def runnin thin. 

If the quality of these are actually remastered then we will have a problem, 1's are fuego to begin with.

Im still sketchy about this remastered quality, i dont think its that much of an upgrade, but if they even up it a bit im happy

These shoes are gonna be real fuego

Sidenot anyone know why they started all this extra special treatment to the 1's?
Like NA, special box, making em in a different factory? Im really just curious

Im still sketchy about this remastered quality, i dont think its that much of an upgrade, but if they even up it a bit im happy

Sidenot anyone know why they started all this extra special treatment to the 1's?

the Knicks 1s 2013

I meant not like what shoe they started it on but why they started doing it

Like to bring back the value to the 1's

I meant not like what shoe they started it on but why they started doing it

Like to bring back the value to the 1's
As far as I could remember, they released a "campaign" 3 years ago in lieu of 2015 that will categorize the big AJ1 releases - Since '85 and Established in '85 (i think?? correct me if i'm wrong)

most of the jordan 1s quality was pretty good from last year so im not too worried about that, it seems like they're getting the mold a bit right with the pics we've seen which is what we've wanted for 1s. 

Can't wait till mom and pop shops get these early. Glady would pay that early resale price to avoid the hassle for these :pimp:

You Americans are lucky with those mom and pop shops. We have to deal on outrageous hookups and shady sellers to get one 
mean.gif

I'm in for those.

I still have the Chicago that released a few years back but can't pass the remastered mold and the NA.

Hopefully it's not gonna be a struggle to get those in Europe

Back
Top Bottom