Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
they need to release the black tongue!!! i think they def will. 

one thing for sure we know is that royals breds black toes shadows will all drop again, and remastered. what's unsure is when but I would bet sooner rather then later

yall should keep that in mind before dropping hundreds on the 2013 models

You know I wonder if they are putting these out to see how they do only to then release all the other OG 1 color ways and even some we never got. If this is how every remastered 1 is going to be I have no problems with that. Man may is going to be nice with the Hare 7s and these bad boys.

A lot of these AJ1 "elitists" will have their panties all in a bunch. The "club" won't be as exclusive anymore.

Why do you guys believe more pairs will be available than usual?
Of course no one knows for sure. But being that this year is an anniversary year and the year of the remaster there is no reason that these should be "limited" or anywhere as limited at the 1s from 2013 or the Fragments obviously. 

one thing for sure we know is that royals breds black toes shadows will all drop again, and remastered. what's unsure is when but I would bet sooner rather then later

SO TRUE!!! This goes for just about everything. Why pay $400+ for the Blk and Wht Cemnt 3s when they will come out again.

Of course no one knows for sure. But being that this year is an anniversary year and the year of the remaster there is no reason that these should be "limited" or anywhere as limited at the 1s from 2013 or the Fragments obviously. 

Ok jus wondering. All I can do is hope.

You know the price hike sucks but the quality can't be denied and the fact they are actually trying to make them better and closer to the OGs. This pair is a testament to that.

The club will always be exclusive since they will most likely always be limited especially in na/og form. There will always be salt :lol:.

You my friend are right, I should wait before spending my money, never know they might drop the banned X version (highly unlikely) but you never know what JB has in their sick, twisted little minds.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom