Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
For some of you that don't know(excluding Oldheads and Vets of NT) Jordan laced these up in 1998 to take the last shot in the finals and his career as a Chicago Bull. That picture shows him lacing up the 1994 retro (I believe or could be a later model for Jordan).

Welp... last hope is via Shiekh email. Hopefully I get it later! I already know I'm going to strike out online, but I'll still try.

Anyone else feeling like their life will be incomplete without these shoes? I feel like this shoe is the embodiment of why sneakers are so great and where MJ's journey as the GOAT started. It's going to be hard to sleep without a pair of these.

Let me rephrase. You were laughing at all the panic going on and thought these would be attainable if you put in work. Then changed your tune a couple of days later.

No hate.
no. i told people not to panic without seeing the release locator first. I did say these are attainable if you put in the work which is exactly what im doing. ATC, Manual and hopefully unclaimed pair my size. Never changed my tune and my words have been consistent throughout  

For some of you that don't know(excluding Oldheads and Vets of NT) Jordan laced these up in 1998 to take the last shot in the finals and his career as a Chicago Bull. That picture shows him lacing up the 1994 retro (I believe or could be a later model for Jordan).
Yeah, I remember-he played the Knicks and had another scoring record that night, I believe.

Anyone else feeling like their life will be incomplete without these shoes? I feel like this shoe is the embodiment of why sneakers are so great and where MJ's journey as the GOAT started. It's going to be hard to sleep without a pair of these.
I need them to complete my 1s collection.

So far i got 2 pair on lock.... feeling a lot better for skipping sobesoles preorder... shoe god thank you.

lol come on, day just shoes. just red shoes like dorthy.

They're just shoes.  A material possession.  They'd be great to have but there are definitely more important things in life.  

Like my sleep 
laugh.gif

THAT'S RESALE PRICE. YOU MIGHT AS WELL JUST PAY RESALE. IT'S THE ROUTE I'M TAKING IF FOR SOME REASON I STRIKE OUT TOMORROW MORNING ONLINE.
Honestly, at that point I'd rather the money go to a reseller than these sleezy "Official Jordan Brand Retailers".. At least resellers are upfront about taking your money and not trying to act like you aren't paying way over retail/getting a deal.

Nike needs to take away these people's accounts... Is there a way we can report them?
What?! You can always return the item of equal or lesser value in a few weeks. It was a champs, or some chain, not a boutique.

Last edited:

I'm on suicide watch for tomorrow
Same. This might be the most important shoe I've ever purchased in my 14 years of collecting (seeing as how I've never had an opportunity to see them release in "true" OG retro form).

This shoe will make us finally feel like men while others will likely have to wait another ~21 years for another retro... Who knows if we'll still be alive for the next time this releases. 

I'm being mostly sarcastic.  However, I do not like cheese with wine.  Never appealed to me.

Yall remember that guy that struck out on the 88s and was like ...Its not fair that I didnt get them!  I have been an MJ fan since I was a kid.  If anyone has the right to buy these its me!  

Lol.  I'm actually ok if I miss out.  I will try but if all else fails I will move right along.  

Back
Top Bottom