Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Now I gotta go to jersey, bx, harlem downtown bk and long island all in one day
mean.gif
worth it if you get 4 guaranteed pairs, I wouldn't be complaining

man the stress level in here is mad high, i like the butterflies feeling but yall take it to another level

You can access the link by buying 2 Jordan shirts, a pair of socks, a hat and pressing A B B A B B Up Down Left Right A B on your keyboard from the checkout page.
***** trying to input the Komani code[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]:rofl:

Soo mad. I quit. Gonna try on snkrs then forget it. Mom and pops store wants you to become a member of the store by buying an item of equal or more expensive value of the 1s to get a guaranteed ticket. Or you can show up tomorrow fcfs but my size is already gone smh. Still debating if I try HOH fcfs

THAT'S RESALE PRICE. YOU MIGHT AS WELL JUST PAY RESALE. IT'S THE ROUTE I'M TAKING IF FOR SOME REASON I STRIKE OUT TOMORROW MORNING ONLINE.

THAT'S RESALE PRICE. YOU MIGHT AS WELL JUST PAY RESALE. IT'S THE ROUTE I'M TAKING IF FOR SOME REASON I STRIKE OUT TOMORROW MORNING ONLINE.
Honestly, at that point I'd rather the money go to a reseller than these sleezy "Official Jordan Brand Retailers".. At least resellers are upfront about taking your money and not trying to act like you aren't paying way over retail/getting a deal.

Nike needs to take away these people's accounts... Is there a way we can report them?

Back
Top Bottom