Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Don't buy from anybody that raises their preorder price.

Just bad business ethics 
roll.gif

its part of business bro

i mean if they have a lot in stock i can see but dudes who refund the cheper price...
mean.gif
Yea I should have specified that part, thats just bogus. List your final price you think shoes will sell at, it aint that hard.

why lack of confidence?

So pre-orders guarantee nothing in most cases even when they say guarantee?  i've never done one.

The guarantee means nothing. What can you do if they don't get the shoes for you? Not purchase from them next time? I don't even take that word seriously, unless it was from a major chain.

Theres two guarantees in life. Death and taxes

Woah

Zyzz with 2 preorders

This release is that serious

nerd.gif
Zyzz preorders everything though. He takes no chances. He preordered multiple pairs of Jordan 1 lows that are sitting at DTLR for $50 now. I'm not a preorder fan, but knowing some numbers in premier locations on these Chicagos I think he's making a wise move tbh.

Woah

Zyzz with 2 preorders

This release is that serious

:nerd:
Zyzz preorders everything though. He takes no chances. He preordered multiple pairs of Jordan 1 lows that are sitting at DTLR for $50 now. I'm not a preorder fan, but knowing some numbers in premier locations on these Chicagos I think he's making a wise move tbh.

for some baby sizes maybe but they def aren't anywhere close to $50/per... yes that's all I saw :lol:

Last edited:

I def agree

I just know he's all about buying for the low lol

Seeing Zyzz pre-order is saying something

Back
Top Bottom