Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
laugh.gif
Yall dudes be killing me with the "do your homework" line. Sounding like the mom of a 6th grader lol. Where did that term start anyway? It's hilarious.
aint that much homework to be done.

either you have a bot, know someone, or you get lucky. 

then of course resell.

people forget that the "spots" you have or tricks you know...so do you and 23423423 other shoppers for a shoe.

these type of releases bring out the worst in people but I guess that what we can expect with these sought after NA 1's 

Man these things must be scarce around me a Villa that received 18+ Breds when they released only has 10 Chicago's

Yes, they are.

As long as they're pre-sellers and resellers around, these or any 11s and any other popular Jordan will sell out in less than an hour online. Us sneakerheads have to make a conscious effort..to not pay these pre-sale and resale prices..EVEN IF IT MEANS NOT GETTING YOU'RE PAIR AT ALL. We must vanquish the market completely of these pocket poachers. It shouldn't be about you getting your pair at any cost..it really shouldn't...cuz they feed off of our nervousness..anxieties and desperation.

I used to preach this. It's just falling on deaf ears in here. This is the get it now by any means necessary generation...even if if does mean paying 1/4 rent $ to do so.

It's not gonna happen cause we have the group of "sneakerheads" that go straight to resellers cause they have a busy life and can't jump thru the hoops to get kicks nowadays...that group and jus pure hypes will keep resellers in business...

True

aint that much homework to be done.

either you have a bot, know someone, or you get lucky. 

then of course resell.

people forget that the "spots" you have or tricks you know...so do you and 23423423 other shoppers for a shoe.
HAHAHAA, 
laugh.gif

Yet there is a Science to this, which requires Homework to be done!

People with Bots usually Monitor the big sites, NDC, FNL, FTL, EB, etc etc

But knowing WHERE and WHAT TIME OTHER SITES DROP these highly sought after AJ1's 

is doing your homework

and Bots can't cover them all!!!

#IDOMYHOMEWORK

Good luck to those that have done preorders. I have to try for team retail first. I have no connect and no bot, just rolling the dice and hope to win a raffle or cook online.

HAHAHAA, :lol:

Yet there is a Science to this, which requires Homework to be done!

People with Bots usually Monitor the big sites, NDC, FNL, FTL, EB, etc etc

But knowing WHERE and WHAT TIME OTHER SITES DROP these highly sought after AJ1's 

is doing your homework

and Bots can't cover them all!!!

#IDOMYHOMEWORK
exactly.....I use to talk to a bruh on here who had so much knowledge about the times certain limited shoes would drop....it would trip me out....

I manage to found someone on Kixify that was selling my sz for $275 but I hit him up thru text & he gave it to me for $260 shipped. He send me that invoice, made that payment thru paypal & literally got the shoes the next day . The leather on these is so soft at the toe box area:pimp:. My max I wanted to pay was 250 but a extra 10 bucks wont hurt. I'm stiill going to try to double up on release day but for retail this time. Atleast I can be at ease knowing that I secure 1 pair because that Royal 1's release in '13 still give me nightmares

View media item 1542810View media item 1542811View media item 1542812View media item 1542813

its more softer on the toebox than the other areas but it still way better than the '13 chicagos
Well that's a relief. When I get these I'll beat my '13's to the ground.

I've seen other pairs having butter leather on the side panel though 
nerd.gif

My connect said he had good news and bad news for me.

Good news was that he said he was 75% sure his store was getting them.

Bad news was that sticker price might be 170 so he would have to charge me 200 
roll.gif

Bad news was that sticker price might be 170 so he would have to charge me 200 
roll.gif

id consider that good news and good news haha

It's gonna be interesting to see how many of these pre orders actually go through.

Bad news was that sticker price might be 170 so he would have to charge me 200 :rofl:  

So $10 above retail + tax + shipping.

This news is absolutely devastating. Hang in there smokey. Surely this too will pass.

Back
Top Bottom