Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
You don't get it do you. I'm new to niketalk but jordans and releases are old to me. I'm from Mississippi where its country as hell but we know shoes. Chicago 1's don't change a thing. They are not going to get the attention they should. If they were in your area yea but here they will pass by them. Very easy if I wanted 3 pair in my size I could get them plus the kids. No lie
I see what you're saying, in some areas that is possible but as a safety measure just enter raffles.  I'm just stating my opinion.

I see what you're saying, in some areas that is possible but as a safety measure just enter raffles.  I'm just stating my opinion.

Don't have to been shopping at this store 10 plus. We eating. Gautanteed. As long as I got [emoji]128181[/emoji] we str8.

local footaction is getting them. These are probably like laser numbers but higher demand and most stores won't have more than a size run.

Disagree. It depends on the store and the company.

Retailers are slowly getting them in. To all of you who said stores were lying, try back because they probably werent sure cuz Nike is sending them in direct. Meaning they get them last min, sometimes without notice.

Main retailers will recieve the usual size run, while smaller urban accounts recieve a run or two, or 3 depending on location of city.

Good Luck!

Exactly. I've been trying to tell yall this for the last few pages. Your usual suspects will have these.

Damn a couple of local Footlockers just told me they're not getting these... What stores are?

Like I said a few pages back when people disregarded my info...these release on 5/30. Let me just say there's still about 1.5 wks worth of time for stores to receive their shipment.

The FA Employee I always talk to about upcoming releases, said there were plenty of Chicago 1s. More than the Hare VIIs which was very surprising to me. As much as they hyped up the hare vii, I figured there would be a lot of them

Your source is accurate.

I know in these Jordan 1 threads the average age of posters are likely under age 25 which definitely contributes to the unnecessary hysteria, but yall need to stop dismissing logic and ignoring the people who are giving you solid info.

There is a demand for these, but these will be available if you do your homework. They're not mysteriously limited like Frags. The black & whites sat for weeks in the DMV. We had numbers. These won't sit most likely, but Nike is producing enough.

If you're near a mall/store that has never gotten retro 1's don't expect it to be different this time. There are places doing guaranteed tix for these. Just call around this week or pm me if you're in the dmv. Good luck & calm down yall.

Last edited:
^^^^ Get ready for some major slander if you're wrong. I really want to believe you tho

Was that for me? I think it'll be like all the other typical Jordan 1 releases....available but inevitably some people will miss out. I can't speak for every single place in America but I can say that there are a good enough amount of these. If you have the option to cop in store then that's a safer bet than online.

Like I said...good luck. Make sure yall know which stores are doing raffles vs guaranteed tix too.

^^^^ Get ready for some major slander if you're wrong. I really want to believe you tho

It's out there 4 u 2 get.... Don't have to lie. I live in a small community if I come with this amount I could get what I desire. No limit to that here. On release day and after. All I have to do is speak on it.

I'm just saying people over look in my city. Basically you could say they are releasing just for me an a few others here. That's it, 30 people total very small number. 3 stores to work while we are at it.

This thread is SOOOOOOO BACKWARDS

You guys should be Compiling Links and Times of sites dropping the Kicks n make a File for everyone to update and see the info

All this back n forth Bickering is Weak..and doesn't help

If you know shops that are phone order or Email order - post the Name numbers and info

If WE ALL DO THIS IN HERE FOR THE NEXT COUPLE WEEKS WE WILL ALL EAT LIKE SHARKS

WHILE EVERYONE ELSE STARVES OUTSIDE THE NT POOL!

just saying 
ohwell.gif

#NTCARES

You guys should be Compiling Links and Times of sites dropping the Kicks n make a File for everyone to update and see the info

If you know shops that are phone order or Email order - post the Name numbers and info

just saying :\

#NTCARES
A Few Conceited NTer's are to blame for this and that. Basically Turning It Every Man For Himself. Thinking they top dawg because of post counts......REALLY *****???? ****** POST COUNTS, Status of time being on here and recycling same **** from these sneaker ppl they see on Twitter....Man I feel this but no one wanna contribute so we all can have success for this releases :smh: :smh: :smh: ....Some peeps are STILL Learning the point is to EDUCATE not downplay them!!!!!

Last edited:

#NTCARES

Which NTer posted this comment on YT?

Gotta be the same person who thought they copped Chicago 1's a few pages back but they were KOs. [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

#NTCARES

You mean it should be more like the Nike SB thread? Not happening. It's mostly an immature mindset in the jordan threads. You got too many kids making careers out of reselling to look out for someone else. In order for people to help like you're suggesting you have to have people with a common goal.

The goal in the SB thread is retail or less-just be patient. Jordan heads are like "$100 more than retail or bust". This is the I want it now and I will do anything to have it now generation. With attitudes like that it's going to be hard to get people not to focus only on themselves.

#NTCARES

I thought there was a list going around..but its RSVP for the secret Society of the AJ1 folks who post in here on the regular..

Lol yea I kno...dont own any retro 1's just caught up with the hype..I'll ship them back...
has nothing to do with knowing about retro 1s. has everything to do with ability to read.

whats the title of this thread? Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015.

Last edited:
Black/white numbers or not it doesn't mean a damn thing

Black and white weren't in greater numbers, they were just in less demand. Because people looked at them as a plain colorway, and not a OG colorway.

Compare that thread to the other OG release threads.

Team early :lol:

Found these Royals on Kixify for under $200
Dude is a straight sucker. If he only knew how much these are worth

View media item 1539910

I regret getting these :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom