Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
UnDS'd them today, feels good man
smokin.gif
nthat.gif

Nice! Rock mines on the daily!

Random thought...Why do you guys think NDC shipped these almost completely unlaced?  What makes them decide to do that?  Also, does anyone know when the SBBs are releasing on NDC?  I had great success with their new release procedure.

Random thought...Why do you guys think NDC shipped these almost completely unlaced?  What makes them decide to do that?  Also, does anyone know when the SBBs are releasing on NDC?  I had great success with their new release procedure.

thats how they originally came... if you are old enough, most sneakers came unlaced like that...

thats how they originally came... if you are old enough, most sneakers came unlaced like that...
Well, I'm 29...but mom and pops would NOT buy me any J's back in the day, nor do I think I had the interest back then.  Its just funny because the last few 1s that I have managed to purchase have been laced.  

Supposed to be closer to OG.

As for the SBB, there isn't a set date. Who knows, NDC might not release them at all

Yeah the Nike Air peels up quick... but the creasing looks really good on these 1s

I was surprised at how quickly they molded back in place once I stuck some paper towels in them the creasing was really bad last night I thought I had a tear in them...

I UNDS'd yesterday too and had them on feet for about 13 hours. About six sitting in a car though. Overall very comfy. Feet never hurt at all. I lost half a Nike air insole print though as well, and only noticeable creasing is these weird creases on the back. Wondering if that just means they don't fit me right? I have a little breathing room, but they aren't super snug...

http://s39.photobucket.com/user/Bbe...D-49E4-A960-0742ABBCA65B_zpschpg7x9j.jpg.html
http://s39.photobucket.com/user/Bbe...D-4314-9897-029EDB81FEE9_zps2sew4hsw.jpg.html

I UNDS'd yesterday too and had them on feet for about 13 hours. About six sitting in a car though. Overall very comfy. Feet never hurt at all. I lost half a Nike air insole print though as well, and only noticeable creasing is these weird creases on the back. Wondering if that just means they don't fit me right? I have a little breathing room, but they aren't super snug...

Probably from driving, the ankle section is also pushed down, which is suggesting that you were leaning back on the shoe (pedal to the metal)

Probably from driving, the ankle section is also pushed down, which is suggesting that you were leaning back on the shoe (pedal to the metal)

Haha good point! The leather is just so damn soft on these. Makes for great comfort, but I worry about them tearing or cracking. The banneds and LM's seem to have a little more toughness with the softness. Really digging these on first wear though.

Why aren't y'all taking the insole out and replacing it? Not only would doing so preserve the nike air logo on the insole, but because the air jordan 1 does not offer any arch support it'd be a healthier decision. Personally I always opt for an upgraded insole that offers arch support like a spenco or sof sole. Also if I ever sold my 1s later on, I'd get more bc the insoles would still have nike air intact. 1s are tanks anyway so with no heel drag they'd be an easy 8/10 with multiple wears. Not saying I would but I could.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom