Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
You need driving shoes bro!! Youll wear out the heels!! Thats me though...
tongue.gif
i care for my shoes so i have driving shoes
You change shoes when you get in and out of the car? 

You change shoes when you get in and out of the car? 

Ofcourse bro! My heel wears out so much faster expecially with stick shift lol. But now since i have a m4, it wouldnt be too bad but still, get driving shoes/beaters man. It will wear down really quick especially with j1s

I just slip my driving shoes on and put my shoes that i want to wear for the day in the passenger feet side or just in the back seat

Last edited:

How so? Please indulge me with a little more of your reasoning. 
Hey Turbo, how much do you typically run each day? Just curious cause of your avi
About 25 miles a week, but currently trying to recover from some shin/calf issues. I don't compete or anything like that, I just do it for run and exercise. 

Yes, it's a Nike shirt/slogan. 

Last edited:
I just figured if that's his avi he must run like Forrest Gump.

P.S. Whatever gets your rocks off bro

My pair comes tomorrow...I'm amped man... I got ripped by I needed them so bad man... Paid $360 for them which is a trash price but at least the guy was legit and that's better than paying $300 and getting unauthorized reps...

My beat up jack purcells. I ran through so much of those shoes like nothing.. I guess from driving stick shift or walking weird.. Idk.

Yeah, stick shift will jack up your shoes for sure. I'm going to start driving in my beaters. I don't want to mess up my 1's.

saw chis on eBay size 13 for $300 its not mine or a friend...just trying to look out i already have 2 pairs

lol I thought I was the only person who uses "driving shoes". Thank god I'm not alone

Ya'll really talking about driving shoes?... Only time Im wear driving shoes is when I go on road trips. Usually put on my roshes or flyknits. When I'm in town I just wear what I'm wearing. I'm not in the car long enough. I had a stick shift car before and I never beat up my heals that bad. Worst case that happened, is that I have dirt marks on which ever my heal was leaning on.

My beat up jack purcells. I ran through so much of those shoes like nothing.. I guess from driving stick shift or walking weird.. Idk.

You might need walking shoes too then... :tongue: Just change it when you see a hot female that walks by.

Last edited:
y'all got concrete floors in your cars? I think I do more damage to my shoes walking from my front door to the truck 
laugh.gif
 couldn't imagine changing shoes just to get in and out of the car... do you prefer a zoom air unit for more responsive pedal feel or lunar for extensive driving comfort?

My pair comes tomorrow...I'm amped man... I got ripped by I needed them so bad man... Paid $360 for them which is a trash price but at least the guy was legit and that's better than paying $300 and getting unauthorized reps...

Give it about 6 more months $360 is going to be what people wish they will be able to pay for these.

Russell Westbrook rocking Chis in his new TR ad

I know it may sound lame...but I have rubber weather floor mats in my car so I get black marks on the heel so when I wear my nice J's, I just lay down a microfiber cloth

Back
Top Bottom