Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
According to some posters, you have to pay to play. I paid the resell tax but mainly because it was the release I wanted the most the first half of the year.
Absolutely agree on having to pay to play but in my case, just not ready to pony up the cash yet.  Far from desperate on these.  I'm too busy rocking flyknits nowadays anyway to rock Jordans.  Too hot in NYC to do so.

Got some mail today :D
View media item 1618302

SBB is a bonus pic, I already had those trying to squeeze into a 14. Tried em on and my brain told me to respect my pinky toe :tongue: :rofl:
Awesome cops fam.  Still looking for Chi 1s but not for them resell prices.  
Was able to work out a straight trade for Taxi XII's. I used a G card on the SBB's, for somebody else at that, and my people came thru a day late and a dollar short with the wrong size. I'll prolly give me to my son for Xmas if he can still fit em by then. :rofl: Boy got foots like his pop!

Awesome cops fam.  Still looking for Chi 1s but not for them resell prices.  

According to some posters, you have to pay to play. I paid the resell tax but mainly because it was the release I wanted the most the first half of the year.

Sad but true. A lot of times you gotta pay resell if you can't find a way to live without a shoe. I'm talking about 2x retail or more, not so much a 25-50 markup, but even that is rare for me so you 2x retail is out of my range. You move on to the next and sometimes an opportunity presents itself and you take advantage. If somebody wants to pay it as long as my pp account ain't effected, more power to em so to speak.

Got to pay to play nowadays.  
?
I should pay who?
I hate that saying. IMO there is no reason why the shoe that started the Jordan line should be this difficult to obtain. Save that hype rah rah low production number for your collabs and theme shoes. When I don't get a shoe I want in no way does that make me want to buy the next release if I wasn't already planning to get to. So rather than, I choose not to play for the most part. I did contact the seller in my case intending to send a lowball offer LOL, and stumbled into a situation where someone wanted a shoe I had as bad as I wanted the shoe they had.

Silly question though, didn't the black and red start the Jordan line? Or did these come at the same time?

Silly question though, didn't the black and red start the Jordan line? Or did these come at the same time?
Not sure but these are the shoes he actually wore throughout the season, black and reds were only for the dunk contest and a game with Ewing.

YA"LL READY?!!!

pimp.gif

Pretty certain that "3 months" (8/30) was simply a placeholder date on the app, I wouldn't count on it and get your hopes up.

I would need something more accurate than just presuming that because the app said "Drops in 3 months," they actually will.

Pretty certain that "3 months" (8/30) was simply a placeholder date on the app, I wouldn't count on it and get your hopes up.
Agreed

Regardless if true or not and when they do drop I hope I get a legit chance

Would like to land a nice pair of kicks I want for retail :lol:

I don't think they'll release but if they do I don't mind adding more.

Currently sitting on 25+ pairs and cashing people locally for $300

Back
Top Bottom