Nike Air Griffey Max II (Spring/Summer, 2011)

^^^^^Appreciate that elcerrito91. Going to be an expensive summer
30t6p3b.gif
... Anyone order the Navy's from DS and got them or a confirmation yet?

Originally Posted by Seb

So the comfort is that bad on those AMG II freshwater?

They're a good looking pair of wooden clogs!!

*has not worn his since late april, about a week after receiving pair*

Take it for what its worth.

Originally Posted by Seb

So the comfort is that bad on those AMG II freshwater?

They're a good looking pair of wooden clogs!!

*has not worn his since late april, about a week after receiving pair*

Take it for what its worth.

I thought the White/Photo Blues weren't coming out until July; how does Eastbay have them already? Not complaining, just curious.

I thought the White/Photo Blues weren't coming out until July; how does Eastbay have them already? Not complaining, just curious.

anyone else besides me having issues with the phalanges when wearing these shoes????
when i wear my pair (sz 11.5) it tweaks a nerve on top of my bone on my right foot. sucks too because now when i wear any shoes i can feel my nerve tweakin. W.TF. i'm pissed
here is a picture for those who don't know where your phalanges located.

7506.jpg

anyone else besides me having issues with the phalanges when wearing these shoes????
when i wear my pair (sz 11.5) it tweaks a nerve on top of my bone on my right foot. sucks too because now when i wear any shoes i can feel my nerve tweakin. W.TF. i'm pissed
here is a picture for those who don't know where your phalanges located.

7506.jpg

I hope you werent expecting quality comfort from a retro sir, cause thats not now nike rolls.

Also, you could have just said toes instead of pulling out grey's anatomy on us.

If you want a comfy griffey, check out the max jr, I love my neon pair so far and there even more comfy to wear than the og griff ii's imo.

I hope you werent expecting quality comfort from a retro sir, cause thats not now nike rolls.

Also, you could have just said toes instead of pulling out grey's anatomy on us.

If you want a comfy griffey, check out the max jr, I love my neon pair so far and there even more comfy to wear than the og griff ii's imo.

Back
Top Bottom