Nike Air Griffey Max II (Spring/Summer, 2011)

I swap out the insoles in pretty much all Nike retros i buy thesedays, it's only way to get some comfort in them
tired.gif

I swap out the insoles in pretty much all Nike retros i buy thesedays, it's only way to get some comfort in them
tired.gif

Saw the blue pair today, blah

The emeralds are still all over in the stores...probably hit outlets. I'd get a second pair.

Saw the blue pair today, blah

The emeralds are still all over in the stores...probably hit outlets. I'd get a second pair.

Anyone know where I can get the emeralds in a 9.5? I've been looking everywhere and they sold out at my store when we had them

Anyone know where I can get the emeralds in a 9.5? I've been looking everywhere and they sold out at my store when we had them

Got the OG white black an royal colorway, gonna see if i get the emeralds at a lower price since they not sitting but are still widely available, dont like these new color schemes but i must say some look good when they are worn...

Got the OG white black an royal colorway, gonna see if i get the emeralds at a lower price since they not sitting but are still widely available, dont like these new color schemes but i must say some look good when they are worn...

with the freshwaters my homeboy who manages a footaction said apparently nike was trying to capitalize off the hype and sales of the AGM 1 so they sent a shhh load to all the stores...FTL, FNL, Champs, FA, etc etc...

these are not moving in new orleans like the red AGM 1s did...those things flew. I am still wanting the freshwater 1's.

with the freshwaters my homeboy who manages a footaction said apparently nike was trying to capitalize off the hype and sales of the AGM 1 so they sent a shhh load to all the stores...FTL, FNL, Champs, FA, etc etc...

these are not moving in new orleans like the red AGM 1s did...those things flew. I am still wanting the freshwater 1's.

Originally Posted by M0dernMarVel

The white sleeve kills me on those. If it was black it would be an insta-cop and usually I don't go crazy over minor changes but something about it irks me.
If the tongue was black like the OG pair, it would have been an insta-cop as well. As much as I love a shoe, white mesh tongues are a no-no. Why make that change? So the tongue can turn yellow faster then the leather. Then on top of that, removing the yellow with RIT Cleaner is a risk (getting any of that stuff anywhere else on the shoe would ruin it)
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
@ Nike if that isnt changed.

Originally Posted by M0dernMarVel

The white sleeve kills me on those. If it was black it would be an insta-cop and usually I don't go crazy over minor changes but something about it irks me.
If the tongue was black like the OG pair, it would have been an insta-cop as well. As much as I love a shoe, white mesh tongues are a no-no. Why make that change? So the tongue can turn yellow faster then the leather. Then on top of that, removing the yellow with RIT Cleaner is a risk (getting any of that stuff anywhere else on the shoe would ruin it)
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
@ Nike if that isnt changed.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by DollaDP

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

can someone post a pic of the OG White Griffey IIs that dropped? I want to compare them to the ones coming out in July....

**nvm

Griffey+2+Max+wht.jpg
OGs
nike-air-griffey-max-ii-white-black-photo-blue.jpg
July '11
Are these still releasing? Haven't heard any update or seen any more photos. I want these even though I wish they had kept them closer to the OG

nice colorway 

JULY 9

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by DollaDP

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

can someone post a pic of the OG White Griffey IIs that dropped? I want to compare them to the ones coming out in July....

**nvm

Griffey+2+Max+wht.jpg
OGs
nike-air-griffey-max-ii-white-black-photo-blue.jpg
July '11
Are these still releasing? Haven't heard any update or seen any more photos. I want these even though I wish they had kept them closer to the OG

nice colorway 

JULY 9

yo im debating on a 10.5 or an 11 in these. the 10.5 is comfy and a tad bit snug the 11 is my right size but they feel too loose on my right foot.

yo im debating on a 10.5 or an 11 in these. the 10.5 is comfy and a tad bit snug the 11 is my right size but they feel too loose on my right foot.

^^^^^Appreciate that elcerrito91. Going to be an expensive summer
30t6p3b.gif
... Anyone order the Navy's from DS and got them or a confirmation yet?

Back
Top Bottom