Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Anthracite/ Black/ Hot Red - Vol. Don't Mess This One Up

Copped My Pair Today... Theyre Only In One Store At PG Mall... An Thats Footaction. Dudes Didnt Even Know They Were Re-Releasin... I Walked In A Few Spots An The Employees Aint Even Know Themselves...
eyes.gif
 But Thankfully Footaction Had 1 Pair Of Hot Reds Left An I Copped For $139.00 Even.

da joints that set these off so crazy besides da hot red ( which they should definitely use more of on future kicks, dope color) is da hits of anthracite on da

tongue and leather which contrast so smooth with da black.
pimp.gif

Gonna end up coppin' these. I wear my freshwaters all the time. A blk/red version would be a good look for me.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Unds my pair. I'm happy they re-released...
b5935e65ea2b42bc4abc1b311b170c3036b5c7b.pjpg

b292522ec849243d130126a451f75bb30b2bc2e.pjpg
Dude! Where you get your jeans from man? I can never find any good jeans, Their either big +%! hell at the bottom or small at hell. Help me out... :/

Originally Posted by RAPTORxFLUGAMExSPACEJAM

Dude! Where you get your jeans from man? I can never find any good jeans, Their either big +%! hell at the bottom or small at hell. Help me out... :/
ever heard of straight leg?

Do y'all think these will be sold out by Tuesday of next week on eastbay? I'm really trying get me a pair

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

Do y'all think these will be sold out by Tuesday of next week on eastbay? I'm really trying get me a pair
I do not see us selling out of this shoe by Tuesday.  The size that is closest to selling out is the size 6, so hopefully you do not need this size.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Im 6'3" 300lbs. athletic type body. i  think straight legs will look like skinny jeans on me lmao

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Im 6'3" 300lbs. athletic type body. i  think straight legs will look like skinny jeans on me lmao
Nahh Your Good... Jus Get Straight Legs Jeans Or Premium Deniem In Your Size. Skinny Jeans Say "Slim Fit" Or "Shrink To Fit". 

Originally Posted by Rod301

RAPTORxFLUGAMExSPACEJAM wrote:

ninjahood wrote:

RAPTORxFLUGAMExSPACEJAM wrote:

sneakermane wrote:

Nahh Your Good... Jus Get Straight Legs Jeans Or Premium Deniem In Your Size. Skinny Jeans Say "Slim Fit" Or "Shrink To Fit". 

Yeah...those are 514 slim/straight.
I'm thinking you would do good in some 501 relaxed/straight. Just make sure you get your accurate length.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

I do not see us selling out of this shoe by Tuesday.  The size that is closest to selling out is the size 6, so hopefully you do not need this size.

EastbayRep - Ray

Eastbay rep... How is size 7 looking? Is it anywhere close to selling out?

EastbayRep - Ray

EastbayRep - Ray

Size 7 has over 30 pairs left in stock but is the second closest to selling out now, next to size 6.5.  Size 6 has already sold out.

EastbayRep - Ryan

I'm kinda mad these re-released simply because it means I will now have to wait even longer to break my pair out. I like to wait until nobody is rocking a shoe before I break out my fresh retros.

^
Those days are soon to be over the way Nike is planning things.  You gonna be waiting years then. 
laugh.gif

Because even more are going to drop in a couple months (which means outlets eventually), and these will be an afterthought once the red ones drop next year...

Originally Posted by solezprogression

I'm kinda mad these re-released simply because it means I will now have to wait even longer to break my pair out. I like to wait until nobody is rocking a shoe before I break out my fresh retros.

Makes you feel "exclusive" huh?

Originally Posted by Steve212

Thanks for the lame comment.
grin.gif

No.  I just don't like to see a bunch of little high school kids such as yourself rocking the same shoes as me when I step out the house.  Then I would feel as lame as you.

Thanks for the lame comment.
grin.gif

No.  I just don't like to see a bunch of little high school kids such as yourself rocking the same shoes as me when I step out the house.  Then I would feel as lame as you.

Word i feel the same way

Back
Top Bottom