Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Anthracite/ Black/ Hot Red - Vol. Don't Mess This One Up

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

this colorway blows! dont even compare freshwaters to these please, thats so wrong in so many ways. freshwaters are top 5 shoes of all time for me
these are argubly more popular then da first 2 colors.....everytime i see a pair of griffeys on someone's feet its da Cincinnati colorway....

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

Those grey joints are kinda tuff......but I'm done with the griffs I'm happy with my 2 og cw

Originally Posted by ninjahood

this colorway blows! dont even compare freshwaters to these please, thats so wrong in so many ways. freshwaters are top 5 shoes of all time for me
these are argubly more popular then da first 2 colors.....everytime i see a pair of griffeys on someone's feet its da Cincinnati colorway....

WHAT?! U can't be serious?!
eek.gif

Somebody would have to buy me the reds for me to own them.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Those grey joints are kinda tuff......but I'm done with the griffs I'm happy with my 2 og cw

eek.gif

im not saying its BEST colorway....mariner/freshwater color rocks...maybe its a NYC thing but everytime i see griffeys its

nike-air-griffey-black-06.jpg

cinn5951alternate.jpg

im happy i have da first 3 colorways....da all blacks aren't even that bad either...you can make da case its a white sox inspired, but they were TOO plain for my liking..a lil

white contrast would've done those justice.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

eek.gif

im not saying its BEST colorway....mariner/freshwater color rocks...maybe its a NYC thing but everytime i see griffeys its

nike-air-griffey-black-06.jpg

cinn5951alternate.jpg

im happy i have da first 3 colorways....da all blacks aren't even that bad either...you can make da case its a white sox inspired, but they were TOO plain for my liking..a lil

white contrast would've done those justice.

It's probably due to the fact that color combo is easier to match then the two OGs.

Decent shoe....I just wouldn't drop the cash on em. But I'd wear the hell out of em if they were a gift.
tongue.gif

I think becuz theses were widely available. It seems like the Fresh and Royal didn't have a chance on shelves, and you know sneaker head are keeping theirs fresh. I also seen more of the black and red cw also on the streets. Some people just had to live with the 3rd cw from last year, since they could grab the og cw's

Eastbay only has one size left, sold pretty well...niketown is either sold out or super short

Run is left.

Originally Posted by Aldo Raine

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

i would cop.. but for under a buck
they never last....niketown put em on sale and they smoked immediately after.
yeap, saw them on sale, thought about it, but passed 

Guess i missed out.. thats fine. ill pick them up when i feel i Really need them..right now i just want them.. dont need em lol Yet
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom