Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Anthracite/ Black/ Hot Red - Vol. Don't Mess This One Up

pimp.gif

Those grey joints are kinda tuff......but I'm done with the griffs I'm happy with my 2 og cw

Not really feeling these too much. Maybe they look better in person. Nike should've just went with the emerald colorway
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

Swoosh should be Teal and leather part surrounding it should be white

I guess I should post this in the 'official' thread, but oh well.
You got me thinking about this... I went with a deeper 'emerald/teal' rather than the orion-blue they used.

Still
grin.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by Executive76

Swoosh should be Teal and leather part surrounding it should be white

I guess I should post this in the 'official' thread, but oh well.
You got me thinking about this... I went with a deeper 'emerald/teal' rather than the orion-blue they used.

Still
grin.gif
It looked better in my mind...I'd still buy those before the all blackpair or the hot red pair.

Originally Posted by air max 87

give us emeralds nike!!!

I feel you man. Please Nike hook this up. I have a feeling they will come out but nike is just gonna make us wait kinda like with the Atlantic Penny 2's.
SinnerP i like that PS.

^ Lol... I don't... it was just Executive's idea, so I just decided to try it out (no disrespect to Exec's concept)...

Frankly, I'm kinda surprised at all the positive feedback on the grey ones... I personally think they're horrible.

You're preaching to the choir... like I mentioned in the grey Griffey thread, Nike's retroed 2 OG c/w's and made 3 new c/w's... I think itsfair to assume the OG Emeralds will be a "guaranteed success"... If Nike is in the business of making money (and I know they are), why don't theyjust retro those???

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Originally Posted by air max 87

give us emeralds nike!!!

I feel you man. Please Nike hook this up. I have a feeling they will come out but nike is just gonna make us wait kinda like with the Atlantic Penny 2's.
SinnerP i like that PS.

if anyones interested, Shoetrends got the Triple Blk pair

for preorder at $100

These are my favorite of the Griffey colorways. I'd cop them if they go on sale cheap enough

aww man the materail on htese kicks are amazing, i got me a pair, cant wait to crush them.. besides the fresh waters, these were the best colorway released...

Don't mean to be a gravedigger but these are $89 shipped now on uptempoair.com, they had sz 11-15.

These are the only Griffs I own, I spoiled my Thirst for the freshwaters when I bought these. Then they Restocked the Freshwaters
frown.gif
now I dont want them
frown.gif
I mite still copp 4 the right price though.

this colorway blows! dont even compare freshwaters to these please, thats so wrong in so many ways. freshwaters are top 5 shoes of all time for me

Back
Top Bottom