Nike Air Force 1 "Black History Month 2010″

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

This info is from sneakernews.com
Just a couple of hours ago, Sneaker News showed you a video previewing the February 2010 Black History Month Nike Air Force 1 on the NBA on TNT program that originally aired yesterday night. We spread the good news by letting you know these will in fact be available for purchase, so this special pair of the Nike Air Force 1 marks a double milestone – one for Black History Month 2010 , and the other as the first BHM AF1 to ever release to the public.

The colourway is very similar to the 2009 Black History Month Nike Air Force 1, utilizing a powerful combination of black, red and green. The overall design of the shoe features an inspirational quote that reads â€

^TMI lol however if you like them then just go ahead and purchase them!
I am African American, i purchased a pair for myself...idk when i am going to where them however i like the shoe and the message is even greater.
Buy what you like and then learn about our history lol..i am not PR but if i see some PR forces somewhere trust me i will buy them!

i think for the 135 price tag these were very well worth it the quality is amazing and the leather is so soft

this shoes was definately slept on but hearing from some folk they didnt know how to react to the "BHM" attached to them....

Originally Posted by Kawarskih

did anybody find any shirts to wear with them...i been looking all over

#7 Falcons jersey

roll.gif
roll.gif

*wishes I had jersey gif saved on computer*

seriously though, get some Gucci for these.... BBRRRR!!!!

glasses.gif

just got mine today, they're sick in person! thanks to ninobeatz for them! Everything perfect, price, shipping!

Back
Top Bottom