Nike Air Force 1 "Black History Month 2010″

Originally Posted by ninjahood

I like em, too bad im dominican & have no use for em.

indifferent.gif
 SO U TRYNA SAY, IF U NOT AFRICAN AMERICAN U CANT ROCK THESE???????

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

I like em, but dont know if I'll buy them

I couldn't purchase these, I think they should have continued to just give them away. Is the money going to some sort of cause is my first question.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

I like em, but dont know if I'll buy them
I couldn't purchase these, I think they should have continued to just give them away. Is the money going to some sort of cause is my first question.
Yea Nike donates the profits to Cheyney University which is the oldest Black institute of higher learning

Originally Posted by RichYung87

Originally Posted by ninjahood

I like em, too bad im dominican & have no use for em.

indifferent.gif
 SO U TRYNA SAY, IF U NOT AFRICAN AMERICAN U CANT ROCK THESE???????

you can rock w/e da hell you want, however these are da equivalent of rockin puerto rican airforce I's 

Ninja I totally agree w/ you about ppl rocking whatever they want and aligning themselves w/ whatever ethnicity they feel connected to. About these kicks, however, I'd venture to say they're less about flag waving and more about recognizing black history and contributions as an inseparable part of American history. IMO anyone recognizing that is reason enough to support nike's (albeit late) endeavor.
To each his or her own but I figured I'd share my two cents. Happy trails everyone!

the colrway looks hot, the writing on the shoe makes them looks less appealing, cant go wrong with an air force one, most of them anyway

Back
Top Bottom