Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Called Up swoosh and told her how it let me get 3 pairs, she said that it may go through but if they take any out to for sure leave me the 8.5 (she added a note saying so) so guess we will see what happens, either have 1 or 3 coming next week

now that you drew attention to your order, and the rep. supposedly put a "note" aside it, watch them cancel all 3 pairs
laugh.gif

these are selling out on all sites
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

and for the person who said these are the best foam release since 09 eggplants......i agree
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

anyone seen any shirts out there yet? pretty sure footaction will have some... guess ill see what they have tomorrow.... glad i copped online, forget standing in those lines

anyone seen any shirts out there yet? pretty sure footaction will have some... guess ill see what they have tomorrow.... glad i copped online, forget standing in those lines

hope it goes thru i got an order number and confirmation number after i placed my order but no email. kinda weird. hopefully it goes thru

hope it goes thru i got an order number and confirmation number after i placed my order but no email. kinda weird. hopefully it goes thru

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Called Up swoosh and told her how it let me get 3 pairs, she said that it may go through but if they take any out to for sure leave me the 8.5 (she added a note saying so) so guess we will see what happens, either have 1 or 3 coming next week

now that you drew attention to your order, and the rep. supposedly put a "note" aside it, watch them cancel all 3 pairs
laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

and for the person who said these are the best foam release since 09 eggplants......i agree
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lol she actually thanked me for bringing it up because the site is supposed to stop people from doing it and now she can tell headquarters it's messed up. We had a nice talk, I may smash
pimp.gif
but my footlocker has em too so I'll at least have one pair

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lol she actually thanked me for bringing it up because the site is supposed to stop people from doing it and now she can tell headquarters it's messed up. We had a nice talk, I may smash
pimp.gif
but my footlocker has em too so I'll at least have one pair

bah humbug. hopefully i can get a NT to ship a size 6 if anyone even has one left tomorrow.

looks like i'll be scouting the bay. ugh.

bah humbug. hopefully i can get a NT to ship a size 6 if anyone even has one left tomorrow.

looks like i'll be scouting the bay. ugh.

U know the sneakercollecting is at its peak right now when foamposites are being sold out. Nike ismaking $$$$ particularly from all hype its creating onniketalk. If I was nike, I would thank god everyday that this site is up andrunning

lol

U know the sneakercollecting is at its peak right now when foamposites are being sold out. Nike ismaking $$$$ particularly from all hype its creating onniketalk. If I was nike, I would thank god everyday that this site is up andrunning

lol

i got my order confirmation email from eastbay but in the email there is no size stated...... anybody else email is the same?

i got my order confirmation email from eastbay but in the email there is no size stated...... anybody else email is the same?

Back
Top Bottom