Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

roll.gif
Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

niketalk isnt the only sneaker website

I refuse to believe that

i wish i was still a high school youth, just so i could count how many ppl rockin these on the first day...i was gonna pass and let the kids
have these but F'em ima get mine
tongue.gif
... catch me early bird in the mall
smokin.gif

i wish i was still a high school youth, just so i could count how many ppl rockin these on the first day...i was gonna pass and let the kids
have these but F'em ima get mine
tongue.gif
... catch me early bird in the mall
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by aZnGTI

U know the sneakercollecting is at its peak right now when foamposites are being sold out. Nike ismaking $$$$ particularly from all hype its creating onniketalk. If I was nike, I would thank god everyday that this site is up andrunning

lol

ya because all foams sell out just like the coughdrops
alien.gif

Originally Posted by aZnGTI

U know the sneakercollecting is at its peak right now when foamposites are being sold out. Nike ismaking $$$$ particularly from all hype its creating onniketalk. If I was nike, I would thank god everyday that this site is up andrunning

lol

ya because all foams sell out just like the coughdrops
alien.gif

mother *@++.

thought these didn't drop til' saturday?!?!?! When they start dropping all these shoes on Friday?????
Now i'm #!** out of luck on swoosh, will try mall now.

smh

mother *@++.

thought these didn't drop til' saturday?!?!?! When they start dropping all these shoes on Friday?????
Now i'm #!** out of luck on swoosh, will try mall now.

smh

Memphis, I am right there with you...I thought for sure these were gonna drop tomorrow at midnight so I didn't even sweat it. Went out for some drinks, got home a little while ago and hopped on here and noticed that they were sold tonight and already gone. I'm pretty blown right now...

Memphis, I am right there with you...I thought for sure these were gonna drop tomorrow at midnight so I didn't even sweat it. Went out for some drinks, got home a little while ago and hopped on here and noticed that they were sold tonight and already gone. I'm pretty blown right now...

I knew these would sell out with the quickness. I just thought it was gonna be tomorrow night.

I knew these would sell out with the quickness. I just thought it was gonna be tomorrow night.

Back
Top Bottom