Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

I aint wore mine either, i might get around to it maybe. idk i ot stuff from years ago thats still DS so i may never get around to it LOL

I aint wore mine either, i might get around to it maybe. idk i ot stuff from years ago thats still DS so i may never get around to it LOL

Originally Posted by NycPosite

Originally Posted by bigj505

i never saw someones post count get reset. thats kinda creative.

people will be hurt. Thats messing with someones life. I can see it now

CNN Headline- Young male takes his own life due to post count reset

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
LOL..IT REALLY IS THOUGH, THATS OD! ITS ALMOST LIKE NEVER HAVING BEEN HERE 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NycPosite

Originally Posted by bigj505

i never saw someones post count get reset. thats kinda creative.

people will be hurt. Thats messing with someones life. I can see it now

CNN Headline- Young male takes his own life due to post count reset

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
LOL..IT REALLY IS THOUGH, THATS OD! ITS ALMOST LIKE NEVER HAVING BEEN HERE 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

random question, does anyone know of shoe stores or sites online that would sell shoelaces similar to the ones used on foamposites. i got my hands on a pair of older foams but they came without laces and finding a replacement pair has been much harder then i would've expected.

check fullylaced.com
I've heard that nike SB laces are pretty similar as well, slime

EDIT- Also this site as well http://www.shoelacesexpress.com/thickroundathletic.asp

i must be type stupid slime,  but i couldn't find no foam laces on there
frown.gif

random question, does anyone know of shoe stores or sites online that would sell shoelaces similar to the ones used on foamposites. i got my hands on a pair of older foams but they came without laces and finding a replacement pair has been much harder then i would've expected.

check fullylaced.com

EDIT- Also this site as well http://www.shoelacesexpress.com/thickroundathletic.asp

frown.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Did they send them to you on bike
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 i had this convo with another NT'er its because where im at... if i would of ordered from NDC i probably would of still been waiting
tired.gif

i
Overseas? When I ordered stuff from NDC/Eastbay would take about 2-3 weeks to receive at my APO location.
But no tax and NDC would give me free shipping since they are through fedex and only way to APO is USPS.
smokin.gif

yea im overseas.... its been kinda of slow on this shipping!!

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Did they send them to you on bike
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 i had this convo with another NT'er its because where im at... if i would of ordered from NDC i probably would of still been waiting
tired.gif

i
Overseas? When I ordered stuff from NDC/Eastbay would take about 2-3 weeks to receive at my APO location.
But no tax and NDC would give me free shipping since they are through fedex and only way to APO is USPS.
smokin.gif

yea im overseas.... its been kinda of slow on this shipping!!

check fullylaced.com

frown.gif
They're just the SB laces, closest you can come probably
Click store, then click laces (on the right side), then main store, then SB laces 
pimp.gif

check fullylaced.com

frown.gif
They're just the SB laces, closest you can come probably
Click store, then click laces (on the right side), then main store, then SB laces 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jaeguyoon

Originally Posted by DmvReseller

I traded my Pines for 2 Entourages

Dammmn, I wish I could find a trade like that.  My pines haven't even been out of the box and I dont' see them ever coming out of the box.  

then why buy?
laugh.gif
 200+ "down the drain" imo..

Dammmn, I wish I could find a trade like that.  My pines haven't even been out of the box and I dont' see them ever coming out of the box.  

then why buy?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

then why buy?
laugh.gif
it really was.  These were my first foam purchase and I thought I would like it but my friend got his earlier than me and I really wasn't impressed and just couldn't see me wearing foams.  Oh well you live and you learn.   But I don't think it's down the drain since I'm giving till this week to trade for some lebrons and if it doesn't happen one of my friends will take em off my hands for what I bought it for.  

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

then why buy?
laugh.gif
it really was.  These were my first foam purchase and I thought I would like it but my friend got his earlier than me and I really wasn't impressed and just couldn't see me wearing foams.  Oh well you live and you learn.   But I don't think it's down the drain since I'm giving till this week to trade for some lebrons and if it doesn't happen one of my friends will take em off my hands for what I bought it for.  

Finally got around to taking my engagement photo's.

Broke out the pines.

Wedding colors are Forrest Green and Navy Blue.
qx5tml.jpg

uOAvml.jpg

550rgl.jpg

8NUrVl.jpg

Finally got around to taking my engagement photo's.

Broke out the pines.

Wedding colors are Forrest Green and Navy Blue.
qx5tml.jpg

uOAvml.jpg

550rgl.jpg

8NUrVl.jpg

Back
Top Bottom