Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

finally got my pair in from eastbay... im pleased...

Did they send them to you on bike
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 i had this convo with another NT'er its because where im at... if i would of ordered from NDC i probably would of still been waiting
tired.gif

i
Overseas? When I ordered stuff from NDC/Eastbay would take about 2-3 weeks to receive at my APO location.
But no tax and NDC would give me free shipping since they are through fedex and only way to APO is USPS.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ijapino

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by bigj505

im surprised this thread isnt locked with the buy/sell attempts
...or suspended.  With their post count reset.  And their tenure reset.
eyes.gif
[ijapino]

Still bitter about your suspension I see....

Also thanks for pointing out the obvious violations. A few members in here have joined the "2 weeks" suspension club for buying/selling violations.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by ijapino

Originally Posted by PTone

eyes.gif
[ijapino]

Also thanks for pointing out the obvious violations. A few members in here have joined the "2 weeks" suspension club for buying/selling violations.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

ijapino wrote:

PTone wrote:

bigj505 wrote:

eyes.gif
[ijapino]

roll.gif

da worse kinda snitch...gets others bagged cuz he got collared
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

ijapino wrote:

PTone wrote:

bigj505 wrote:

eyes.gif
[ijapino]

roll.gif

da worse kinda snitch...gets others bagged cuz he got collared
laugh.gif

i never saw someones post count get reset. thats kinda creative.

people will be hurt. Thats messing with someones life. I can see it now

CNN Headline- Young male takes his own life due to post count reset

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i never saw someones post count get reset. thats kinda creative.

people will be hurt. Thats messing with someones life. I can see it now

CNN Headline- Young male takes his own life due to post count reset

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Kb24- I believe that NTer lives in hawaii

I've never seen post counts get reset to 0 but I remember awhile back NTers mentioning their post counts were lowered after suspenstions..so its nothing new

Kb24- I believe that NTer lives in hawaii

I've never seen post counts get reset to 0 but I remember awhile back NTers mentioning their post counts were lowered after suspenstions..so its nothing new

random question, does anyone know of shoe stores or sites online that would sell shoelaces similar to the ones used on foamposites. i got my hands on a pair of older foams but they came without laces and finding a replacement pair has been much harder then i would've expected.

random question, does anyone know of shoe stores or sites online that would sell shoelaces similar to the ones used on foamposites. i got my hands on a pair of older foams but they came without laces and finding a replacement pair has been much harder then i would've expected.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

check fullylaced.com
I've heard that nike SB laces are pretty similar as well, slime

EDIT- Also this site as well http://www.shoelacesexpress.com/thickroundathletic.asp

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

check fullylaced.com
I've heard that nike SB laces are pretty similar as well, slime

EDIT- Also this site as well http://www.shoelacesexpress.com/thickroundathletic.asp

Originally Posted by DmvReseller

I traded my Pines for 2 Entourages

Dammmn, I wish I could find a trade like that.  My pines haven't even been out of the box and I dont' see them ever coming out of the box.  

Originally Posted by DmvReseller

I traded my Pines for 2 Entourages

Dammmn, I wish I could find a trade like that.  My pines haven't even been out of the box and I dont' see them ever coming out of the box.  

Back
Top Bottom