Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by ipolo swagg

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Okay guys i gotta question, i am a boy in highschool, and does anyone have the, as i call it, Infestation of people who do not even collect shoes getting the dark pines and electric blues?! A**holes like that are the reason the foamposites are rumored to go to 225. -_____-

not rumored they are and it has nothing to do with foam hype everything is going up in price
im gonna have to call bull my man, you damn well know everyone hypes the issh outta foams, so now everything with the freaking word "foam" in it is going up in price, tim duncans...?
Tim Duncans were always 225.

Okay guys i gotta question, i am a boy in highschool, and does anyone have the, as i call it, Infestation of people who do not even collect shoes getting the dark pines and electric blues?! A**holes like that are the reason the foamposites are rumored to go to 225. -_____-

not rumored they are and it has nothing to do with foam hype everything is going up in price
im gonna have to call bull my man, you damn well know everyone hypes the issh outta foams, so now everything with the freaking word "foam" in it is going up in price, tim duncans...?

You should take an economics class, its called inflation.

Originally Posted by gzagenius

are you referring to me kind sir?, because i am very aware what that is.

Originally Posted by gzagenius

are you referring to me kind sir?, because i am very aware what that is.

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Actually no, The OG Tim Duncan Foam Max retailed for $170 back in 98. The 03 Retro versions retailed for $180.. Things won't be the same anymore...smh

Actually no, The OG Tim Duncan Foam Max retailed for $170 back in 98. The 03 Retro versions retailed for $180.. Things won't be the same anymore...smh

Originally Posted by FDUB

Couldnt agree more my man...

Originally Posted by FDUB

Couldnt agree more my man...

Back
Top Bottom